• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Durazing

Reaction score
Thanks Stmaier. Good to know. I have had my eye on the Napoli fit. Were all 4 stock items that you had MTO or were there some factory find MTO's as well? Would love to see some fit pics of a 46R Napoli.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Grape does look very good indeed.

And the overdyes all look so nice too, jeans and Doyles. I need several gainfully employed doppelgangers to help me wear all the stuff I want, particularly considering that part of the charm of these denim pieces is the fading.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just recalled it being mentioned last year about a restock of Alden alt wiens in snuff suede and #8 shell scheduled for this Spring, is that still to be expected?

Haha, well, it's certainly on order, but you guys know how it goes with Alden. New makeups are always a surprise!

A snuff suede Alt Wien would be awesome. Are all of these already spoken for or are there going to be some available in 7.5D (assuming these are Barrie)?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received a refund for Grape Canvas Driggs stating that no 34s are available and they were short shipped from the factory.

xinu98

Reaction score
Mike - Will the dye used for the Doyle transfer/bleed on to lighter-colored shirts? Or does the overdye process prevent this?

aldenfan

Reaction score
Is it possible the LBM swatches might be ready and the LBM jackets might be available for MTO soon?
biggrin.gif

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

eddiemczee

Reaction score
Gah, I really ought to pick up the anniversary Doyle, but I really like how the navy overdyed one looks and feel I'd get more wear out of it. But... but... 15% off! WHAT TO DO?

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
I just noticed those Petrol Blue Walts on the Epaulet site the other day, only a matter of time before I order a pair. So much great new stuff lately! I just ordered the Black Overdye Doyle and Grape Canvas Driggs (my first pair of Driggs).

stmaier

Reaction score

Thanks Stmaier. Good to know. I have had my eye on the Napoli fit. Were all 4 stock items that you had MTO or were there some factory find MTO's as well? Would love to see some fit pics of a 46R Napoli.

Two were factory finds and the other two were stock fabrics (light grey hopsack, navy steep twill).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads