• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And there it is. The sound of $545 escaping Rob's wallet! :embar:

Hey Mike,

On your new website, it lets you add in as many items as you want...just FYI. I clicked on one of the new Carminas, and for kicks...added 30 pairs and it showed the total as $21,xxx. The old site didn't let you do this. It shows an error message saying that "there's only x amount available". Just letting you know!

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The burnishing on that split toe
inlove.gif

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Midnight Monks.

:eek:

thecool85

Reaction score
Anyone know if the wool/cashmere walts are more of a charcoal grey? I received mine in the mail and they're really dark. The style on the tag says T630 which makes me think they're the correct item, (when I add the cashmere/wool walts to my cart, that's the code that appears) but when I look at them in the sunlight, they still look way darker than in the pictures.

haiglarsen

Reaction score
And there it is. The sound of $545 escaping Rob's wallet!
shog[1].gif

Hey Mike,
On your new website, it lets you add in as many items as you want...just FYI. I clicked on one of the new Carminas, and for kicks...added 30 pairs and it showed the total as $21,xxx. The old site didn't let you do this. It shows an error message saying that "there's only x amount available". Just letting you know!

One pair for every day of the month!

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will the spring wool fabric trousers be available? I don't want my size being sold out. I will be looking at picking up about 3 nailhead trousers.

bestak

Reaction score
Hello

on the new shop epauletnewyork there is something not logical:

if you go to Sale menu you got 7 different shoes (carmina, yuketin, epaulet, wolverine)
Then goto footwear=>shoes and here no sale items appears
same for the footwear=>boot menu
Now just click footwear only and all the shoes appears + 2 sale shoes (the black patent leather), the 5 others are missing

For the others sale items type it seems they not appears on the regular menu and submenu according their type except for
Trousers & chino where Rivet wool burnt/rust/mcha appears with price 0 but they are not parts of the sale items

hope it help debuging

all of you have a great end of the year Réveillon
cheers.gif

Last edited:

bestak

Reaction score
i just check the post office follow-up

31/12/2012 Votre colis est sorti de la douane. Centre Export
31/12/2012 Votre colis a fait l'objet d'une Taxation, il est en cours d'acheminement Centre Export
29/12/2012 Votre colis est retenu par nos services dans l'attente de son dédouanement. Centre Export
29/12/2012 Votre colis est pris en charge par La Poste. Il est en cours d'acheminement Centre Export
29/12/2012 Votre colis est pris en charge par La Poste. Il est en cours d'acheminement Centre Export
29/12/2012 Votre colis est arrivé en France Centre Export

it seems "sur le fil" that i will got something from epaulet just before the new year or it will be the fisrt packet of the new year
smile.gif

Last edited:

jimney

Reaction score
I think I found a problem with the new site.

I was looking at the Walts in Salt & Pepper Donegal Tweed. On the trouser page, it showed only one size left. When I clicked on it, it didn't show the normal size selector (like on other trousers with more than one size) and it didn't state the size anywhere on the page. After adding it to my cart, it didn't show any size or anything - even though it showed the size for other trousers added to the cart.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Great stuff, Frank. For a second I thought you were standing in front of a mirror and the door replicated itself, haha.

What is the hue on the ruby? Is it true red? I'm still so so tempted on a pair :(

PS Mike, do you guys have plans on doing any more Carminas on the Rain last? Wearing my Chelsea boots today and this last is my favorite for Carminas. (Pics when I get home of course!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads