• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 2010

TopHatCat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JRyder
Not on me. So much of this season's offerings are over enginneered and over patterned.

Over-Engineered Garments?

I've yet to see any stockists carry any of these charcoal/grey jacquard jackets that keep popping up in the lifestyle shots. Who bought these? Just Japan? I hope the NY store has some.

JOA

Reaction score
Steven Alan's stock is starting to show up online. Also, just spoke with someone at Legion (Los Angeles) and they've received their F/W stock. They should have pictures up in a day or so. They're also having a great sale on their S/S '10 stock. I picked up (finally) the Indigo Popover at 40% off.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stockists info will post as soon as I receive them. I get them sporadically, but it seems others have had some luck. Considering that the Nepenthes NY shop opens in 9 days they may be a little busy. Some pics from Gary: Peacoat
87fdd574.jpg
3402a161.jpg
3fe621d8.jpg
5a4a76e3.jpg
Olive Wool Shawl Collar Cinch Vest
c096a733.jpg
d85a9e6a.jpg

ninja07

Reaction score
Not on me. So much of this season's offerings are over enginneered and over patterned.

seconded. guess there's no other direction to move towards.

TintoTerra

Reaction score

Have you checked it out in person yet? At least with the black one, the detailing didn't seem so over the top when I tried it on.

TopHatCat

Reaction score
Just got an email from Oi Polloi:

That's right... Anyone for a bit of Engineered Garments?

We've had our 1st drop and are aiming to have it online by the end of today or at latest tomorrow...

It is a tasty drop with a truly amazing Storm Parka (the successor to the now discontinued classic Field Parka) Engineered's spin on the classic peacoat, plus new season versions of the Engineered Garments' classics - Bedford jacket, Work shirt, Tab collar shirt, to name but a few.

Don't sleep on this one!

EDIT2: Some (all?) of Oi Polloi's buy is now online.

EDIT: And according to Tres Bien's facebook page, "EG on the way"

Ry'on

Reaction score
We just recieved today:

4 Pocket Cardigan in Black and Brown
Desert Pants in Olive riptstop
Storm Parka in khaki ripstop
Work Shirt in Flannel plaid
Restock: Painter Pants in reverse sateen

Going online throughout the day today...

Arizor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ry'on
We just recieved today: 4 Pocket Cardigan in Black and Brown Going online throughout the day today...
When will this be online Ry'On? Also, assuming you've had a hands-on with the reverse sateen painter pants, can you describe the feel of the material? I'm looking for an extremely comfortable trouser that is not too smart, but also not too casual. I'm also concerned they are too baggy, what's the fit like? Slim, straight leg? edit: P.S. - Is anyone picking up the officer or hartford pants? I love the look of both, but no one seems to be stocking them.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TopHatCat
EDIT: And according to Tres Bien's facebook page, "EG on the way"
My impression is that Tres Bien is getting Desert pants Fleece bedford Diamond patterned Andover Hartford pants Gray bike jacket Shawl collar sweater/jacket Storm parka Cord ashfield Coupla work shirts Not sure if they have more coming. Will be interesting to see their prices.

TopHatCat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
My impression is that Tres Bien is getting

Desert pants
Fleece bedford
Diamond patterned Andover
Hartford pants
Gray bike jacket
Shawl collar sweater/jacket
Storm parka
Cord ashfield
Coupla work shirts

Not sure if they have more coming. Will be interesting to see their prices.

Good call, they just posted up a FB pic of one of their models wearing the khaki cord Ashfield jacket.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by MAC yesterday: Storm Parka in Indigo Overdye 4-Pocket Cardigan in Black 19th Century BD Shirt in Brown Dobby Green Jeans Andover in Jacquard Print (not the crest or diamond, the 3rd one) Poncho Bedford in Black Wool The 4-Pocket Cardigan fits like a glove, nice high armholes, sleeves give a nice hug, body too. This season's fit is my favorite for this cardi and probably one of the more fitted pieces from EG period.

JO3B

Reaction score
timpo,

did you ever get the 4 pocket cardi from last year (or was it the year previous) ? I remember it having a slouchier fit. is this years completely different?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads