• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 2010

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raven37457
^Keith, what was the price on the tab collar? Thanks!
$193 This is slightly more than the other tab collar work shirts, but less than I've found with other stockists. It's the one item from the collection I've most anticipated, and I had to bite the bullet and pay full price for it. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, just put in an order with Gary at Drinkwater's for the shawl collar vest. Again, great price and great service. Gary is a real gentleman. If you haven't dealt with him in the past, I suggest you do so at some point this season.

Thank you, Gary!!!

- Keith

JO3B

Reaction score
What are everyones (okay maybe veterans moreso) thoughts on the use of linings this season?

there are quite a few jackets and blazers lined and i'm not too sure how i feel about it. i def prefer the idea of layering for warmth, but maybe its just me?

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
I would love to get my hands on the navy down vest w/ black collar that was released last year!
It looks like the birdshooter. Please PM me if you would consider selling.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhoo04
How the heck is almost everyone sold out of the medium blue chambray workshirt this season already?! If anyone knows or has one I would love to grab it.

There blue chambray workshirts often seem to sell out quickly. Glad I snagged the a medium from Context when I did. Wanted a flannel one too but they were out ofthe red/black medium when I stopped in today. The gray herringbone is really nice though, great feeling fabric, may have to snag that one instead b

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhoo04
How the heck is almost everyone sold out of the medium blue chambray workshirt this season already?! If anyone knows or has one I would love to grab it.

Check garbstore

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Explorer jacket

20100831_1138884.gif

Arizor

Reaction score
Lovely pieces, hope the bureau get their stock in soon, us Europeans are suffering from a lack of EG!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics