• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue collar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jesus too rich for my blood in here, does everyone drive a Bmw or Porsche? Flipped through a dozen or so pages didn't see one Japanese import or domestic besides a Viper. Guess I'll contribute with my wkend rice rocket then :slayer:

Nice! Full spoon aero kit!?! what are the wheels and the specs?

KurtS90

Reaction score
I intend to put the S2000 motor in a old British roadster one day, love that engine. But the car is to new for my taste.

~Kurt

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

7 years of license never got a ticket or stopped. I think i'm lucky in a way and my time will come someday
musicboohoo%5B1%5D.gif

I'm thrilled that I've gone 7 years without one. I've certainly had my fair share of them over the years, and there have been way too many to count.

blue collar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I intend to put the S2000 motor in a old British roadster one day, love that engine. But the car is to new for my taste.
~Kurt

It is an amazing motor, and the best feeling transmission I have ever driven. Good combo for any light weight chassis, (Triumph, Datsun 510, etc)

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7 years of license never got a ticket or stopped. I think i'm lucky in a way and my time will come someday
musicboohoo[1].gif

I got pulled over once. I used to spend a lot of time crossing the state border a little ways from my house, and I was back there about a year ago. All the locals use one road to cross that leads to a gas station with cheaper gas than in-state, and as I was off the highway in this little town and the M needed some 91, I thought I'd do that like I used to. To get back in state, you have to make a left out of the station. I've done it a hundred times . It's tight, there's a lot of traffic, you have to wait for a hole. It can sometimes take so long that they painted LEFT and RIGHT arrows on the lot so that left-turning people wouldn't hold up those making a right. I found a spot and went -- with appropriate gusto, but nothing crazy, no drift or wheelspin (I think there may have been a little chirp). Ten seconds later, flashing red and blue behind me. I was like, WTF? I know I blinked, I always blink!

So here I am, pulled over on the main drag of this little town in a bright shiny Interlagos blue BMW. People stopped at the light are pointing and laughing. Turns out that they had put a 'no left turn' sign outside of the gas station and I had not even seen it thanks to the traffic and my having no expectation of such a thing being there. The officer told me that the sign was "back" which I didn't understand at the time, and I told him that I had made that left a hundred times but no longer live there and hadn't been around for a while. He asked if my record was clean, I said that it was. He gave me a warning and sent me on my way.

Frustrating. When I got home I googled and found that the sign had been put up becuase of the many accidents there -- true, I had seen several just while filling up over the years -- but that they had taken it down because the gas station owners complained so much about the lost business. Then they put it back up again. I can still see the people laughing at me.

~ H

BFBFB

Reaction score
coming from:
Bmw 3 series - Nothing but problems - good riddance.
Infiniti g35 - great car but beyond a sled in the snow.

This appears to be what I'm going to be driving for a while.
Destroys the snow.
Problem free.
Plenty of Room.
Gets over 30 mpg hwy

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
coming from:
Bmw 3 series - Nothing but problems - good riddance.
Infiniti g35 - great car but beyond a sled in the snow.

This appears to be what I'm going to be driving for a while.
Destroys the snow.
Problem free.
Plenty of Room.
Gets over 30 mpg hwy

Looks nice man, my uncle has the same but in black :) What year is that, 2010?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member