• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bourbon NST boots. I consider these dress boots because of the flat and narrow welt, thin double leather soles, and smooth NST stitching, but giving it a try with denim. My 4 yr old wanted to be in the pictures since we're both wearing "gold" shoes (she actually knows they're "whiskey" and loves the color because it looks goldish to her).
20200105_143927.jpg
20200105_143915.jpg

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hope you are well, my friend. Just curious, were you able to persuade Carmina to do the loafer modification that we were chatting about towards the end of last year?
Hello Friend.

I am waiting on that specific model to be made up in Amaretto @Carmina . They did a test model that I paid full price for in #8 cordovan that has the seamless back but without the horsebit, and it is divine (first full wear this past Sunday). Fit is great, some mild heel slip (same degree of heel slip as my bespoke), but fit and looks are just on point. It is exactly what I wanted, looks-wise. Back without the seam and hiding the seam under the strap just looks incredible. Carmina shoemakers are THE cordovan masters. my bespoke maker couldn't do the hidden seam on the cordovan, despite my request.

I have two outstanding MTOs - the amaretto pair we discussed, and the #4 sineu chukka model

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Hello Friend.

I am waiting on that specific model to be made up in Amaretto @Carmina . They did a test model that I paid full price for in #8 cordovan that has the seamless back but without the horsebit, and it is divine (first full wear this past Sunday). Fit is great, some mild heel slip (same degree of heel slip as my bespoke), but fit and looks are just on point. It is exactly what I wanted, looks-wise. Back without the seam and hiding the seam under the strap just looks incredible. Carmina shoemakers are THE cordovan masters. my bespoke maker couldn't do the hidden seam on the cordovan, despite my request.

I have two outstanding MTOs - the amaretto pair we discussed, and the #4 sineu chukka model

Ahhh, that's right, I'd forgotten those were the amaretto pair. If you have a few minutes, it would be cool to see the seamless #8 loafers.

Darkkp

Reaction score
How would you compare the LLubi last to the Forest EEE and Detroit? I am trying to understand the difference from the perspective of the width at the ball of the foot and the amount of taper the last has. If you check the picture below you can see that I have a bunion on my right foot. The boot is on the LLubi last and I am wondering if there might be a last that better suits me.

mugenlove

Reaction score
I am really happy with my recent GMTOs, both Amaretto and Color 4. I received my Color 4s fairly quickly, a few days before Christmas, but due to holiday travel, didn't really get to wear them until I got back. I went with two different versions of the cap toe boot in these two orders, brogue and frankenstitch. Honestly, I was on the fence on the Color 4s, but I'm glad that I joined in, as I really like the color and the look of the frankenstitch. Thanks Carmina, looking forward to getting more MTO from ya'll. View attachment 1308610 View attachment 1308611 View attachment 1308612 View attachment 1308613 View attachment 1308614 View attachment 1308615
Can you share the makeup with me for the color 4? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads