Anyone notice all the new styles Carmina is offering? Many new models within each last...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:13 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 158
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2357 of 1671612/4/12 at 11:41pmpost #2358 of 1671612/5/12 at 6:03ampost #2359 of 1671612/5/12 at 7:11amI have a pair of Salinger double monks and one of the straps broke loose and since this is my first pair of monks, I'm unsure whether a normal cobbler can fix these or do I need to send them to Carmina? I've had these less than a year and only worn 4-5 times in the spring and I'm curious whether the shoe needs to be taken apart and the strap re-sewn and whether a cobbler has the skill and knowledge to do this? Thanks!
Edited by Cuttingboard - 12/5/12 at 8:03ampost #2360 of 1671612/5/12 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
I have a pair of Salinger double monks and one of the straps broke loose and since this is my first pair of monks, I'm unsure whether a normal cobbler can fix these or do I need to send them to Carmina? I've had these less than a year and only worn 4-5 times in the spring and I'm curious whether the shoe needs to be taken apart and the strap re-sewn and whether a cobbler has the skill and knowledge to do this? Thanks! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A good cobbler should be able to stitch the piece back on. I had the same thing happen to be on a pair of Edward Greens double monks and my local cobbler was able to sewn the piece back on without dramas.post #2361 of 1671612/5/12 at 4:12pmpost #2362 of 1671612/5/12 at 8:02pmpost #2363 of 1671612/5/12 at 10:39pmpost #2364 of 1671612/6/12 at 4:29amQuote:
Oxford or derby boot? I would be interested. Preference for something like a half brogue oxford boot in Rain last.post #2365 of 1671612/6/12 at 5:02amQuote:
Is there more than 1 model in ruby shell on the site? I only see this Simpson captoe: http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=4334252.post #2366 of 1671612/6/12 at 5:16ampost #2367 of 1671612/6/12 at 1:05pmpost #2368 of 1671612/6/12 at 2:03pmpost #2369 of 1671612/6/12 at 2:17pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1648 Active Users (391 Members and 1257 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 54 seconds ago
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Help for a gift! 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?