Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3921post #58801 of 787238/27/13 at 6:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58802 of 787238/27/13 at 6:23ampost #58803 of 787238/27/13 at 6:23ampost #58804 of 787238/27/13 at 6:31amQuote:
Definitely get the tie. I bought the brown and the navy blue version as well...wearing the navy today. Easily two of my favorite ties.post #58805 of 787238/27/13 at 6:33ampost #58806 of 787238/27/13 at 6:34am
pliny - very nice. its really frustrating when a lovely light blue shirt looks white in the pic isnt it? i hate when that happens with my pics. i like your combo as it, but i am imagining it with the color blue you mentioned and i think it must be excellent.
pingson - great looking fit there.
gnatty - nice beard!post #58807 of 787238/27/13 at 6:46ampost #58808 of 787238/27/13 at 6:48amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
Fussy baby wanted to hang out with her daddy.
Some other shots... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
FTFY. baby pic is the best one!!!! great fit, too.post #58809 of 787238/27/13 at 7:12ampost #58810 of 787238/27/13 at 7:12ampost #58811 of 787238/27/13 at 7:18ampost #58812 of 787238/27/13 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Same basic premise as yesterday - PoW check suit, but arguably a bit more formal today.
Details etc: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is great.
Mr Flusser would probably commend you on the use of grey and white for your facial hair.post #58813 of 787238/27/13 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic ManQuote:
I don't care what anyone says, I like it! lol
I've decided that, although I appreciate SF wisdom, I really don't mind if I go against it occasionally.
I couldn't agree more...Quote:
Holy Batman, those are huge lapels! Let's not hope it's too windy in your neck of the woods lest you will achieve lift off .
Seriously though, I don't mind big lapels and I actually think they look much better that the skinny stuff that has been in fashion the last years. But what I really can not condone are huge lapels combined with such a high gorge that the peaks actually stick up above the shoulders (as they appear to do in the close-up). That is just crazy...post #58814 of 787238/27/13 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203Quote:
This is great.
Mr Flusser would probably commend you on the use of grey and white for your facial hair.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1994 Active Users (396 Members and 1598 Guests)
- › PROXY SERVICE from US to ANYWHERE 11 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)