Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3921post #58801 of 787218/27/13 at 6:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #58802 of 787218/27/13 at 6:31amQuote:
Definitely get the tie. I bought the brown and the navy blue version as well...wearing the navy today. Easily two of my favorite ties.post #58803 of 787218/27/13 at 6:33ampost #58804 of 787218/27/13 at 6:34am
pliny - very nice. its really frustrating when a lovely light blue shirt looks white in the pic isnt it? i hate when that happens with my pics. i like your combo as it, but i am imagining it with the color blue you mentioned and i think it must be excellent.
pingson - great looking fit there.
gnatty - nice beard!post #58805 of 787218/27/13 at 6:46ampost #58806 of 787218/27/13 at 6:48amQuote:Originally Posted by DerekS
Fussy baby wanted to hang out with her daddy.
Some other shots... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
FTFY. baby pic is the best one!!!! great fit, too.post #58807 of 787218/27/13 at 7:12ampost #58808 of 787218/27/13 at 7:12ampost #58809 of 787218/27/13 at 7:18ampost #58810 of 787218/27/13 at 7:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Same basic premise as yesterday - PoW check suit, but arguably a bit more formal today.
Details etc: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is great.
Mr Flusser would probably commend you on the use of grey and white for your facial hair.post #58811 of 787218/27/13 at 7:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Caustic ManQuote:
I don't care what anyone says, I like it! lol
I've decided that, although I appreciate SF wisdom, I really don't mind if I go against it occasionally.
I couldn't agree more...Quote:
Holy Batman, those are huge lapels! Let's not hope it's too windy in your neck of the woods lest you will achieve lift off .
Seriously though, I don't mind big lapels and I actually think they look much better that the skinny stuff that has been in fashion the last years. But what I really can not condone are huge lapels combined with such a high gorge that the peaks actually stick up above the shoulders (as they appear to do in the close-up). That is just crazy...post #58812 of 787218/27/13 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203Quote:
This is great.
Mr Flusser would probably commend you on the use of grey and white for your facial hair.post #58813 of 787218/27/13 at 7:40ampost #58814 of 787218/27/13 at 7:57am
cute babies are the best accessory.Quote:
i would do the same. the beard looks great there.
its suit supply.post #58815 of 787218/27/13 at 8:03am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1221 Active Users (221 Members and 1000 Guests)
- › Australian Members 14 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Where Can I Get These Shoes? 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 5 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...