or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg Boots - Page 897

post #13441 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Love everything about this

Agree. Looks very street wear and not work wear boots. Remind me a bit of my Visvim Virgils.
post #13442 of 19302

I was thinking this on a black gloxi sole with contrast midsole.

 

post #13443 of 19302
Got on my 3sixteen mini ripples today.

post #13444 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by motojobobo View Post
 


Billymax - I would very much like to see pictures of your 25-pair collection, especially since it steers clear of the current overwhelmingly favored 2030 last. It should be a strong boost for those lasts which we don't see very often nowadays on stockist's websites. What a great collection!

Yea sure.   I'll post them.  I don't think most of you 2030 campers will like them.   I have a lot of 145 oxfords, chukkas, bobcats, scout boots, short shift and service boots.   I'll snap some pics and post them.  

post #13445 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymax View Post
 

Yea sure.   I'll post them.  I don't think most of you 2030 campers will like them.   I have a lot of 145 oxfords, chukkas, bobcats, scout boots, short shift and service boots.   I'll snap some pics and post them.  

Here you go.  bottom row L to R:  context horse hide; olive service boot; black CXL service boot; brown rough out bobcat; tumbled black & black suede upper scout boots; copper rough out bobcat; brown rough out short shift.   Table row; my first pair of Vibergs - brown rough out 145 oxfords; merlot CXL145 oxfords; black CXL 145 oxfords; tan rough out 145 oxfords; black/brown 145 oxfords.   Table second row: tan rough out service boots; black rough out 145 oxfords; blue kudu 145 oxfords; grey calico 145 oxfords; brown rough out 145 oxfords.   Sofa row:  brown CXL 145 oxfords; brown rough out chukkas; green rough out chukkas; harness leather chukkas; tan rough out chukkas; blue kudu chukkas.    I forgot to photo another pair of tan kudu 145 oxfords, a pair of derby shoes and the derby boots that I have on.      OK, you guys have officially outed me as a fucking shoe kook.   I have to go play my gig.   Later.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #13446 of 19302
...and only one captoe? Thanks for sharing though
post #13447 of 19302

^^ Pretty amazing, @billymax!  I do love my 2030's but your collection is incredible.  Lots of good stuff there.  I am particularly drawn to your roughout bobcats.

post #13448 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by motojobobo View Post
 


Billymax - I would very much like to see pictures of your 25-pair collection, especially since it steers clear of the current overwhelmingly favored 2030 last. It should be a strong boost for those lasts which we don't see very often nowadays on stockist's websites. What a great collection!


Im with ya. It might be some good inspiration for future Styleforum makeups.

 

Nm. Should of read the rest of the posts before commenting.

post #13449 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymax View Post

Here you go.  bottom row L to R:  context horse hide; olive service boot; black CXL service boot; brown rough out bobcat; tumbled black & black suede upper scout boots; copper rough out bobcat; brown rough out short shift.   Table row; my first pair of Vibergs - brown rough out 145 oxfords; merlot CXL145 oxfords; black CXL 145 oxfords; tan rough out 145 oxfords; black/brown 145 oxfords.   Table second row: tan rough out service boots; black rough out 145 oxfords; blue kudu 145 oxfords; grey calico 145 oxfords; brown rough out 145 oxfords.   Sofa row:  brown CXL 145 oxfords; brown rough out chukkas; green rough out chukkas; harness leather chukkas; tan rough out chukkas; blue kudu chukkas.    I forgot to photo another pair of tan kudu 145 oxfords, a pair of derby shoes and the derby boots that I have on.      OK, you guys have officially outed me as a fucking shoe kook.   I have to go play my gig.   Later.
  


































Buy 25, get one free?
post #13450 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb123 View Post

Viberg olive nubuck from lost and found. 2030 plus commando soles



@mb123 nice pickup I'm in decision to cop a pair. The color in your pics are so different from those at lost&found, less green. Could you post more close up pics?
post #13451 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekalog View Post

@mb123 nice pickup I'm in decision to cop a pair. The color in your pics are so different from those at lost&found, less green. Could you post more close up pics?

I second that!

I'm on the fence, and some close ups would be extremely appreciated.
post #13452 of 19302
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymax View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by billymax View Post

 
Yea sure.   I'll post them.  I don't think most of you 2030 campers will like them.   I have a lot of 145 oxfords, chukkas, bobcats, scout boots, short shift and service boots.   I'll snap some pics and post them.  


































Quite a collection! These seem all more or less brand new, ever wear them or just have them adorning your trophy case?
post #13453 of 19302
Does anyone have any news regarding Notre preorder of brown waxed flesh? Have sent them emails but no answer...
post #13454 of 19302
I've come to the realization that I should be wearing a 11.5 on the 1035, the 12 just seems a bit big.

I wear a 12d in the Barrie and that fits well. Just wondering if I should size down to 11.5 on the 2030 or if I should stick with a 12.

Debating letting these go, any interest? These are size 12. Today was the first day I wore them, I'm just realizing I think I would be better in a 11.5 in this last. I paid $730, I'd be willing to let them go for $630 if anyone is looking. Really just want to order them in the 11.5's

post #13455 of 19302
uote:
Originally Posted by billymax View Post
 

Here you go.  bottom row L to R:  context horse hide; olive service boot; black CXL service boot; brown rough out bobcat; tumbled black & black suede upper scout boots; copper rough out bobcat; brown rough out short shift.   Table row; my first pair of Vibergs - brown rough out 145 oxfords; merlot CXL145 oxfords; black CXL 145 oxfords; tan rough out 145 oxfords; black/brown 145 oxfords.   Table second row: tan rough out service boots; black rough out 145 oxfords; blue kudu 145 oxfords; grey calico 145 oxfords; brown rough out 145 oxfords.   Sofa row:  brown CXL 145 oxfords; brown rough out chukkas; green rough out chukkas; harness leather chukkas; tan rough out chukkas; blue kudu chukkas.    I forgot to photo another pair of tan kudu 145 oxfords, a pair of derby shoes and the derby boots that I have on.      OK, you guys have officially outed me as a fucking shoe kook.   I have to go play my gig.   Later.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow, one Hell of a collection. Thanks for sharing and I doubt that you have anything to worry about, I think there are more shoe kooks than just you among us.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg Boots