• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lambo's New $1.4mil Supercar

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by super replicas
I have test driven the Reventon clone by super replicas and I can tell you it is the most amazing drive I've had in the world. You might not be able to own the real mckoy but the super replica clone reventon is a reality to own check out the link http://supereplicas.com/catalog.html there is a cool youtube video as well at

Wow...that site is seriously lame my friend. I'm sure you have no shortage of buyers as tools abound in this world but owning one of those cars is such a poser move it is beyond ridicoulous. I mean come on, an Enzo kit car for 24K lol

There is no reason to buy those cars other than insecurity and trying to project an image your bank account can't back up. No better than Joe blow and his replica Submariner.

dl

bapelolol

Reaction score
879828dhx1.jpg
illness

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very novel Lamborghini....like the murcielago and gallardo don't also look like fighter jets

dl

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it looks pretty cool. But most sports cars that are $100K+ look pretty cool.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Only tools haven't heard of the Lamborghini Miura

While it's not bad in the looks department, it still drives like, well a Lamborghini. Comparable Ferrari's from the 60's-70's (like the Daytona) are far better (resale value, drivability, hell even reliability).

Jon.

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
While it's not bad in the looks department, it still drives like, well a Lamborghini. Comparable Ferrari's from the 60's-70's (like the Daytona) are far better (resale value, drivability, hell even reliability).

Jon.

But it's still one of the most beautiful cars from it's era, and the first to be labeled as a supercar.

Personally, the only two lamborghi's I ever liked, were the Miura and Gallardo's, everything else appears to be too ostentatious and pretentious. Ironically, I live across the street from Lamborghini of Houston, and tend to be more impressed when they have the used Ferrari's and Astons out front.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonio
Please elaborate.

Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen. A lot of the switchgear in the Lamborghini cabin is the same as what you find on an Audi. I don't think this is a bad thing, however. Before VW took over, Lamborghini cars were not particularly reliable or finely finished cars. Morever, Audi interiors are some of the nicest on the market, regardless of price. To my mind, Laborghini has only benefited from becomingly slightly more German.

I don't mind the Reventon, but it is priced ridiculously, even with regard to ridiculously priced cars go. If I had unlimited funds, I don't see what more I could possibly want out of car than what I'd get out of a Ferrari F430 or 430 Scuderia.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen. A lot of the switchgear in the Lamborghini cabin is the same as what you find on an Audi. I don't think this is a bad thing, however. Before VW took over, Lamborghini cars were not particularly reliable or finely finished cars. Morever, Audi interiors are some of the nicest on the market, regardless of price. To my mind, Laborghini has only benefited from becomingly slightly more German.

I don't mind the Reventon, but it is priced ridiculously, even with regard to ridiculously priced cars go. If I had unlimited funds, I don't see what more I could possibly want out of car than what I'd get out of a Ferrari F430 or 430 Scuderia.

For what the price of the Lambo, you can get an Enzo (well, when the Enzo was still being made). And the Enzo is a far, far better car, in every sense of the word.

Jon.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
For what the price of the Lambo, you can get an Enzo (well, when the Enzo was still being made). And the Enzo is a far, far better car, in every sense of the word.

Jon.

Oh, I don't disagree that the Enzo is a vastly superior sportscar. But the Lamborghini is more luxurious and comfortable in daily driving--not that you'd really need it for that if you've got $1m+ to spend on a car. I like the Enzo better, but they were built with somewhat different functions in mind.

The F430 is still on the edge of daily usability while easily outperforming any Lamborghini. It's also available while the Enzo isn't.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Are you getting one? It will look great with "Just Married" written on it...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads