• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So people think I'm gay

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rome
Wow you're not ****? How vierd...

The whole time I'm was looking at your pictures of air planes all I could think was "Man this guys really likes penises, big flying penises.".

ROFL!!!!!!!!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Telling girls you work at Nordstrom's is going to make them draw, how shall we say...

certain conclusions.

Certain conclusions like... that guy hangs out with really hot Nordstrom girls after work? I've hung out with Nordstrom people when my friend worked there, and it seemed to be pretty easy for him to get with the absurdly gorgeous girls that worked there. A little of that experience will have you leaving a slug trail of straightness down the halls of your school. As long as you don't pull a Connie with it...

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is that a public place is a great place to meet women, especially somewhere like the mall (or the airport as I've found out).

From an old thread, stating the most intimidating circumstances where you've approached a girl-
caught a beautiful girl traveling on her own from Washington to Copenhagen just as she was running down the jetway. I was at the end of the jetway waiting to make sure the door was secure from the outside, and she came running down since she was about to miss the flight. I told the flight attendant to hold the airplane so I could get her number
Probably the most ballsy move I've ever made, but it was worth it.

JB

fortune

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I'd much rather work at Nordstrom or Neimans than at BR
laugh.gif
The Annapolis Nordstrom is a great place, nothing is hard to find or anything.

Ashtnn, I may go after the internship program after doing some research on it.

JB

Ok so I just got home from school. By the way, just call me ashton.
tongue.gif
But back to what I was going to say. So yeah since I get a lot of little jobs I've done things like stock (3 departments in the past year and a half), Holliday Bear (haha. embarrassing but it payed me 13.85/hr at only 16. So...can't complain.), and right now I'm doing 'bathroom monitor' because we're remodeling our mens restroom downtown so customers/shoppers have to use the mens employee bathroom on the regional floor so I'm suposed to make sure they know where to go and make sure they don't go anywhere they're not suposed to be. As far as interning or what ever goes, I've never heard of a Nordstrom internship but that's not to say they don't have one. What I suggest you do is going to the store you want to work at and just checking out the departments you're interested in. We have a few sales coming up for both mens and womens in the summer so I definately think you should check out Mens Sportswear and/or The Rail. And if you also like shoes than check out mens shoes. They'll definately need stock help. Not sure what your pay would be like but I'd imagine 9/hr+ if you did get the jobs. If you have any more questions about the company or the positions, ask me. And if I don't know I'll ask my mom for you.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you Ashton
smile.gif
I did some searching around the Nordstrom site and they do have a paid internship program, but it's full for this year. I'll apply for next year probably.

JB

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are a number of cruising websites at which you could probably locate a **********. You never know what lies beyond, and a hint of stubble could merely indicate a comely lass with a hormonal imbalance. If you have no idea what's going on, it doesn't make you gay. You are young and it is your time to experiment.

Additionally, your airport hangoutage lends you ample opportunity to play bottom for plenty of willing transients. Receive them -- I recommend the M4M casual encounters section of your local craigslist. Work it.

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
There are a number of cruising websites at which you could probably locate a **********. You never know what lies beyond, and a hint of stubble could merely indicate a comely lass with a hormonal imbalance. If you have no idea what's going on, it doesn't make you gay. You are young and it is your time to experiment.

Additionally, your airport hangoutage lends you ample opportunity to play bottom for plenty of willing transients. Receive them -- I recommend the M4M casual encounters section of your local craigslist. Work it.

HMMMM, you know way too much about all of this.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
HMMMM, you know way too much about all of this.

I won't dare divulge the sorts of sites he visits for "research purposes."

*fap fap fap fap*

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juniper
It's spelt *fwap*
blush.gif

no its not, Fap is the correct spelling according to SA and the Chans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads