• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Another horrible night, singing karaoke (shittily) by myself while mocking others. Nobody even liked my Bono impersonation. I'm now home, drinking a beer by myself, and wondering why I even bother waking up in the mornings. This isn't good.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Caught the car-modding bug. - Spent $300 on window tinting - $300+ on cold air intake - $200 on angel eyes Other things I want to do but will refrain from doing (for now): - Exhaust ($1K+) - Headlights ($700~) - Alarm system ($400~)
ffffuuuu.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Aren't you in Florida? Hit the beach?
I'm a disgusting mutant. Nobody wants to see me with my shirt off. Plus, its Friday night, nobody but our chav wannabe's are going to be at the beach.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LoL. I guess the 3some didn't go through. Don't worry though. I am sitting alone by myself trying to update Black Ops on my computer and steam is taking it's sweet time.
ffffuuuu.gif

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be sleeping soon, but I am watching netflix currently. Have to wake up early tomorrow so I can walk ****** to Enterprise to pick up a rental car in 95 degree weather.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
I did indeed. It was the subject of much conversation before we tied the knot so I thought we were on the same page. Over the next couple of years, however, I guess she has changed her mind.

She has always been very career focused and feels that they wouldn't be able to meet the standards she would hold herself to as a career woman and a mother.

Originally Posted by Biggskip
I've always been supportive of my wife's emphasis on her career and I still am. You are definitely right in that it was good that she was honest with me. I would hate HAte HATE to me in a situation where we have the kid, she resents kid for ruining her career, and in the long run nobody is happy.

We agreed that we're just not going to talk about kids until she wants to bring it up because she has changed her mind. If she doesn't bring it up, that's fine, until the time when it isn't fine. I have no idea when that point is, but I'm not going to worry about it for awhile.

BS-

You have all the ingredients for massive post-partum depression right there. I don't have an easy answer, but knowing that you have to tread softly for the foreseeable future should make it more feasible.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My projector lamp died at 1400hrs something.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Epson said they were good for 2000 on regular and 4000 on low power. i ran mine on low power >50% of the time.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
B6, '04 I think. It's old, haven't driven it in 3 years since I've been away.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads