Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

The fuck?

ATL's consulate has them done by 3PM, same day of drop off. Do you have to use a passport agency or something?

really? Brazil? that's strange, in chicago they hold the fucking passport for 10 days. I have to check that out.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

The TSA is really pissing me off though; flew out of St. Louis last week and then I am doing the same next week, the lines are about an hour long, at midday on a week day. They're fucking full-body scanning geriatric white people, they're making people strip to the bare minimum of clothes, they have hundreds of people corralled into a tiny space at any given time, before any ID is checked, let alone any security scan, i'm talking everybody at the checkpoint just waiting in line - the path is open to the street - yet most of the planes people will fly on are those little Embraers with about 50 seats - we are beating the terrorists, really? Two weeks ago, was running a little late for my flight, got into Incheon, got my boarding pass within 10 minutes, passed through security and immigration in less than 5 minutes (and that was because I move slow and have too much stuff) and still had just enough time to buy a carton of duty free cigs and have a drink in the lounge, and then hopped on the plane, no hassle. Woke up in America.

3. JoelF

JoelF Senior member

yeah, I was just thinking of the time involved - I hate giving up my passport for 10 days, which is what it can take fro brazil.

Yeah those Brazilian consulates are fucking Nazis when it comes to visas for U.S. passport holders. They call it reciprocity but it's purely a game to make money and a pain in the ass. But at least the tourist visa is good for 10 years now, once you have it you're good.

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Just got back from three weeks in Europe, currently in JFK, and holy shit- America is disgustingly fat
    I notice this whenever I return to the US from a trip abroad. As soon as I exit customs it's the first thing I notice, and it makes me sad.

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

It really is bad, but you know what's worse? Seeing a (very rare) truly skinny American person, and my immediate thought is that they are strange and emaciated looking. [​IMG]

6. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

sweet. friend of mine took a dump and put a pencil in the toilet... fail.

7. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    The age-appropriate woman who I was until recently dating is pleading me to enter into a formal friends with benefits arrangement. Pleading. [​IMG]

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

The age-appropriate woman who I was until recently dating is pleading me to enter into a formal friends with benefits arrangement. Pleading. [​IMG]
    The Rube-dick is a magical thing. She doing all this via email still?

9. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Was not short listed for an 18 month contract due to a perceived (on part of the client) conflict of interest. Otherwise I was told by an insider I was perfect for the job and would have been great at it.

Hindsight, though pissed off getting the kiss off, the thought of answering to multiple managers and dealing with conflicting expectations is not my idea of good time while earning a living.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

I think I just had an abortion come out of my nose.

boy or girl?

I'm a disgusting mutant. Nobody wants to see me with my shirt off.

i do [​IMG]

11. Carlisle Blues

Carlisle Blues Senior member

I think I just had an abortion come out of my nose.
    Thanks I am eating chocolate pudding in the dark as I read this.......[​IMG]........

12. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

Yeah, I was looking at the warranty booklet and that was the vibe I got.. [​IMG]

I was only going to install some angel eyes and an intake, but I can easily see them saying that those two mods could be the root of any issue that may arise.

FUUUUUU

WAT2DO?!

I mean I guess I can just install the intake and put the stock one back in in case something goes wrong.. but I can't really do that with angel eyes.

This also means I'm going to have to hold off on the exhaust for three years.

edit: put a window decal of my alma mater on my car's rear window.. and it's slightly crooked.

[​IMG]

I say screw mods, since you plan on selling the car when the warranty is expired, those mods won't really beef up the selling price much. Save the money you would spend instead on mods and spend it at styleforum [​IMG] I wouldn't really bother modding it and unmodding it when shit happens. too much trouble, just return those stuffs. You will soon learn that a bmw that runs without any problem is the biggest satisfaction you could ever have.

13. Mandrake9072

Mandrake9072 Senior member

Spending a month in India at the moment. It's been 8 years since the last time I was here. I was expecting great amount of changes based on what family members have told me. Heavily disappointed to find that aside from a couple new shopping joints, the roads in my hometown are just as bad as ever and compounded by even worse amount of pollution and traffic. [​IMG] Not to mention it's hell on Earth here.

14. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I say screw mods, since you plan on selling the car when the warranty is expired, those mods won't really beef up the selling price much. Save the money you would spend instead on mods and spend it at styleforum [​IMG] I wouldn't really bother modding it and unmodding it when shit happens. too much trouble, just return those stuffs. You will soon learn that a bmw that runs without any problem is the biggest satisfaction you could ever have.

Actually, I think I might just keep this car for a while and just get another new car when I think it's time to upgrade.

The ZHP is a very special car and I don't think I'd want to sell it away, unless I can for a great price :p

Besides, I wouldn't mod it beyond the exhaust anyway.

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    The Rube-dick is a magical thing.

She doing all this via email still?

Yes. And text.
    It is embarrassing. She is verbally grovelling.