• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse
I love RRL, but that wallet looks like something straight out of "That 70's Show".

Originally Posted by grundletaint
So do I....

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those who have the low straights (referring to the "regular" denim, not the raw), do u find that they stretch by a full waist size?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
"Regular"? You mean worn? Washed? I don't see why it wouldn't. I know someone who picked up the slightly distressed version but never heard that it didn't stretch out like they all do.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deez nuts
for those who have the low straights (referring to the "regular" denim, not the raw), do u find that they stretch by a full waist size?

Yup. I'd go a size down.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the tip guys. i sized down 1 waist size, its a bit tight now but want to make sure it'll stretch later on. i was under the impression that only the raw denim stretched.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks for the tip guys. i sized down 1 waist size, its a bit tight now but want to make sure it'll stretch later on. i was under the impression that only the raw denim stretched.
how do they fit in the thighs? I also sized down but now its a bit tight in the upper thigh

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Two new garment dyed chinos... Forest green Blue-Gray
very nice. versatile colors. deets? Airportlobby, yeah for ebay, everything is reasonably priced. I should get the wallet on saturday. Im debating whether or not I want the denim on both sides...

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
fwiw, I went down two in raw low straights and they've stretched out at least an inch or two.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried that and the waist gave but the thighs didn't stretch enough. Tried again down 1 and so far so good... Size 31 was 16 after a warm soak and at about 17 now. Inseam went 32.5 to 30. May end up needing a belt but it's worth it for the thigh room. I'm not too into an overly fitted look on their denim, though, which is what I had sized down 2. YMMV.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have the low straight rinse model in size 28 (true waist 30) and they have definitely stretch out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads