• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
That's weird. I feel like my slim fits in 31 are tighter in the waist than the low straight in a 30.
I've never tried raw slims. I have white slims that stretched out like a mofo. There wasn't much difference between the waists of low straight 30 & 31. The thigh/leg of the 30 were MUCH tighter and that's why I ended up with the 31. The lower rise affects it, too, since my actual waist size is smaller than where these sit. Then again, I *think* yours are older. I'm referencing some that I tried on a few weeks ago and they probably differ.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh word? I've only seen those sweet old ones you've posted. I was just looking at some pics and my sexih07bk and low straights are verrrrry similar in cut. The denim obviously falls differently but the silhouette/rear pocket placement are damn near identical.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
That's good to know. Yeah, I've been wearing these low straights for a couple of months now. I think they might be the faster faders I've worn to date and I really haven't done **** with them. And the hand is so soft they're like wearing pjs.

osadolor619

Reaction score
Some guy on eBay just posted like 60+ OUTLET items at retail price
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

ispace

Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

What a douchebag.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of earth tones come to mind, and definitely some Native American designs

bleh.

Aren't earth tones a staple of RRL lines?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

haaa, if they sell than god bless

traCk

Reaction score
i cant find raw slim fits in a 33x34 anywhere! help a brutha out

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
That's good to know. Yeah, I've been wearing these low straights for a couple of months now. I think they might be the faster faders I've worn to date and I really haven't done **** with them. And the hand is so soft they're like wearing pjs.
i'm bored. tried to recreate an old pic from when i first got the sexih07 (TTS 32) for comparison.
IMG_0815.jpg
low straight rinse a few wears after a warm soak sized down 1 to 31. waist measures about 17 now on both pairs.
IMG_2323.jpg

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by traCk
i cant find raw slim fits in a 33x34 anywhere! help a brutha out
I purchased a pair in a 33x32 in SF. Have a RRL employee call another store to find out

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hoit1981
Just out of interest where are the outlets that offer RRL? I was just on one which had a shad-load of Rugby but that wasn't what I was looking for. Or, are these RRL havens a carefully guarded secret...
patch[1].gif

nod[1].gif
I dont know of any personally because my nearest outlet has diddly-squat

lawlercon

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads