The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

seriously? if the tag on the back is smaller than it usually is. it's a dead giveaway. the back pocket tag on men's jeans takes up almost the whole pocket. on womens it's like half the size. also, women's will have a paper tag on the outside waistband that men's jeans don't have.
    second, jeans at the outlet will have two price tags. the original RRL price tag (on the front near the right pocket) and then the outlet's price tag (on the size tag in the waistband) that says "RALPH LAUREN." Directly underneath the logotype there's a long number. if the first number is 3, it's men's. if it's 4, it's women's.

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

3. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

yeah and if you're at the outlet and all the tags have been ripped off, just feel the denim. the women's denim is much much much lighter. it's completely obvious.

4. ispace

ispace Senior member

if the jeans have that small tag on the back, then they're womens.
    if the outlet tag on them starts with 4, then they're womens.

Thanks for that. What about these (cut #21362): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200617503692

B.

5. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Does it really matter if you're just buying it for the measurements?

BTW, pretty sure that if they're making size 24 Narrow Fits then you can probably assume they're not for dudes.

6. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

sucks that everything on ebay is BIN

7. grundletaint

here's the denim wallet after 10 months or so [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. whodini

No shit, grundle. And not good BINs, either.

How do you like your wallet so far? I've been tempted to pick one up, either that one or the canvas.

9. grundletaint

I'll have it for life, I'd expect. It's definitely an heirloom type of piece and has sparked up some good conversations along the way. Can't wait to see it a few years from now.

10. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

thats a really nice wallet!
    i have a leather RRL zip wallet from a few years ago that i've never used yet, but after seeing your photos, i'm inclined to bring it out this summer.

11. whodini

Yeah, I think it'd go great with the Rogue Territory card holder Karl gave me: [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. grundletaint

13. osadolor619

osadolor619 Senior member

В в этой теме представлена информация о том, каким образом любой человек может создать собственный Интернет-бизнес, зарабатывать в сети интернет.
    Мы хотим предложить Вам интернет проект с возможностями создать свой частный бизнес с нуля. Данные проекты - являются продуктами серьезных компаний, в этом проекте заложен реальный продукт, удобные сервисы:

http://makegoodmoney.ru

Ныне уже ни у кого не остается сомнений в том, что в сети существуют десятки тысяч различных способов заработать и иногда заработать вовсе неплохо. Вопрос заключается только в том, кому это доступно, каким образом зарабатывать, какие суммы реально получать и насколько честным может быть тот или иной вид заработка в сети.

Для некоторых это становится основным источником заработка, для других небольшим приработком к зарплате или стипендии, для третьих не более чем приятным хобби. Другое дело, что каждый может выбрать для себя тот способ заработка, который наиболее соответствует его знаниям, способностям, наличию свободного времени, способу доступа в интернет, величине оплаты за него и тому подобным вещам. Отсюда и ответ на вопрос, каким способом заработать в интернете, каким способом зарабатывать? Что считать улучшением материального положения и как скоро его возможно достигнуть, зависит от Вашего нынешнего положения, от того, чего Вы лично ждете от этой работы и от Вашей настойчивости и терпения.
    Пройти курс обучения Вы можете на нашем сайте:
    http://makegoodmoney.ru

С нами можно и нужно зарабатывать. Заработать может каждый. Величина заработка в большой степени зависит от Вас. Честно зарабатывать в интернете гораздо проще и безопаснее.

That's what she said.

14. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Thanks for that. What about these (cut #21362): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200617503692 B.
    seriously? i broke it down completely. those are definitely womens.
    Does it really matter if you're just buying it for the measurements? BTW, pretty sure that if they're making size 24 Narrow Fits then you can probably assume they're not for dudes.
    the denim on womens is different. it's lighter. there are also stretch selvedge models (2% elastane). i'm not saying whether that's bad or good but it is what it is. also whodini FWIW those wallets are really excellent. i was very tempted to keep one for myself but i didn't because of poverty and the fact that i won't be able to use it until the school year starts anyway (biz cas job).

15. blklblk

blklblk Senior member

take us with you!

def a good trade off ... stay in one of those tipi's. first and only time i ever watched an oprah show [​IMG]

I'll be sure to take and post pictures... [​IMG]