• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 11

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With the first showing of SS 12 appearing at Piti this week, I thought it would be the time to get the show going on FW 11. The crew at Nepenthes have been much more aware of the presence of this thread and what it does to contribute to their success. I have invited Angelo to chime in from time to time. Since the Nepenthes store opened, we have seen many creations outside of the typical offering, so I think it's safe to say, items once only a Japan offering, will now be available there. Their web site should be up soon with all the inspirations for chilly weather so until then, I will as usual, hold from posting our selections. As always, it will be a pleasure to secure any item that you might desire outside of our selections, just give us a call.

JOA

Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Of the images I've seen thus far, it should be a great collection.

blklblk

Reaction score
Wahoo!!
smile.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some pictures from the nytimes of FW11:

14-pask-pitti-custom2.jpg

14-pask-pitti-custom3.jpg

I have some other pictures, will upload later once I remember where I put them.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ That olive jacket was being sold at the Nepenthes Japan Relief Sample Sale a few months back. It was only $60, I believe.

There was 1 in size small left. I should've copped.

JOA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by prurient
These are two of my favorites on the lookbook. Would have posted here but copying URLs on my phone is a pain. http://deathb.tumblr.com

That first lookbook pic is nice. I will be buying that Baker jacket for sure.

A few more images...

engineered-garments-fall-winter-2011-05.jpg

engineered-garments-fall-winter-2011-04.jpg

engineered-garments-fall-winter-2011-03.jpg

engineered-garments-fall-winter-2011-02.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads