• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
…while the conservative business dress thread implodes, it's almost 100 degrees here in Philly. Time for summer wear. I need to lengthen the coat sleeves by at least 1/2" - had to keep pulling them down all day. Details:
I approve of this outfit. Double breasted linen in light summery colors does not get the attention or affection it deserves. Remember to tie your laces, we dont want that suit to be ruined when you trip and fall over
laugh.gif

wannabe

Reaction score
Recently read an old SF article about "The Italian Background," and tried to give it a shot today.
WAYWT6811.jpg
Gray Calvin Klein Blazer. Light Blue Express Shirt. Dark Blue Silk Tie. White Pocket Square. Dark Blue Levi's 511 Rigid Skinny Jeans. Black Costco Socks. Burgundy LL Bean Penny Loafers. Fit suggestions? Color palette? Thanks in advance.

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wannabe;4562236 said:
Recently read an old SF article about "The Italian Background," and tried to give it a shot today.

WAYWT6811.jpg

Lighter pants would look better.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabe

WAYWT6811.jpg

Gray Calvin Klein Blazer.
Light Blue Express Shirt.
Dark Blue Silk Tie.
White Pocket Square.
Dark Blue Levi's 511 Rigid Skinny Jeans.
Black Costco Socks.
Burgundy LL Bean Penny Loafers.

Fit suggestions? Color palette?

Thanks in advance

Not bad, but the tie is too long and the shoes look too casual for a jacket+tie combo.

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
TITFD Wednesday aka meeting with CEO:
10f58acb.jpg

e82cb211.jpg

6e98442f.jpg

Better texture and in motion shots:

2c0d1502.jpg

1ed3e2ff.jpg

Zegna
Barba
Cucinelli
Battistoni
Pantherella
Vass

Lemme guess. You're now Executive V.P. of the western hemisphere division? Do you ever get tired of packing up your office and moving it up another floor?
laugh.gif

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Playing with new camera
zHDG7.jpg
Should I post this in the conservative business dress thread? Or should I have buttoned my jacket for that?

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Playing with new camera
zHDG7.jpg
Should I post this in the conservative business dress thread? Or should I have buttoned my jacket for that?

I'm going out on a limb here to say that I like everything you are wearing and covet your camera with its cool remote and reversible view screen. I'm now going off to sulk in a mismatched, envious funk.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Digmenow

I'm going out on a limb here to say that I like everything you are wearing and covet your camera with its cool remote and reversible view screen.

I'm now going off to sulk in a mismatched, envious funk.

Two bucks for the remote... And I'm broke now, so I'm sulking with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics