• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've no interest in women of my generation.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, maybe it's not about my generation, per se, but more about most American women, in general. Perhaps?

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mm84321
So, maybe it's not about my generation, per se, but more about most American women, in general. Perhaps?

In my experience, it's American women. Most Americans (men and women) disagree, until the men actually travel to Eastern Europe...

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting...very, very interesting. Perhaps next summer I will make such a venture and find out for myself.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting...very, very interesting. Perhaps next summer I will make such a venture and find out for myself.

I made ONE trip to Russia 8 years ago - and have never looked back. I go to one Eastern European country every year - and have the best time of the year. Great culture, architecture, history and beautiful, beautiful, well-educated, intellectual, classy women. They have interest in art, fine wine, different cultures, languages, etc. After my last trip to Ukraine 2 years ago, I stopped dating American women.

Naka

Reaction score
I just think you haven't met enough people. I'm in the same situation as you are, but I'm only 19, so my goal for the past half year has been expanding my social circle/network. My main disadvantage is that Brisbane is ******* tiny, but I'll eventually either move to Melbourne or overseas. I don't have to meet my soulmate now, but I would like to meet someone amazing. It's happened once, but she was a tourist from Ireland and had to go home...

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
I made ONE trip to Russia 8 years ago - and have never looked back. I go to one Eastern European country every year - and have the best time of the year. Great culture, architecture, history and beautiful, beautiful, well-educated, intellectual, classy women. They have interest in art, fine wine, different cultures, languages, etc. After my last trip to Ukraine 2 years ago, I stopped dating American women.

You should work in advertisement.

Originally Posted by Naka
I just think you haven't met enough people. I'm in the same situation as you are, but I'm only 19, so my goal for the past half year has been expanding my social circle/network. My main disadvantage is that Brisbane is ******* tiny, but I'll eventually either move to Melbourne or overseas. I don't have to meet my soulmate now, but I would like to meet someone amazing. It's happened once, but she was a tourist from Ireland and had to go home...

I've met a pretty fair amount of people, to be honest; I try not to restrict my views to my own limited experiences, though. Just can't help but think there's something out there I'm missing.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Call me crazy, I could have cared less about all of that. I was looking for something that I was missing in my life that, for me, was of higher priority.

1. it's couldn't
2. because you're a virgin

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
1. it's couldn't 2. because you're a virgin
I've tried sex exactly twice in my life. Can't say I'm ashamed to admit it. Of course, had you possessed a bit of the same discernment in your own coital conquests, you might not have a child on the way.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
I've tried sex exactly twice in my life. Can't say I'm ashamed to admit it.

Of course, had you possessed a bit of the same discernment in your own coital conquests, you might not have a child on the way.

Do you mind starting a thread on abortion ? I'm curious as to your stance on the matter

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
Do you mind starting a thread on abortion ? I'm curious as to your stance on the matter
Seriously? I think I have to give myself a chance to take a breath for a couple of days. Until then, my thoughts: Life begins at erection.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Seriously?

I think I have to give myself a chance to take a breath for a couple of days.

Until then, my thoughts:

Life begins at erection.

Is this why you hesitate to engage in sexual activity, or is there a greater ideology at work ?

I understand you want to catch your breath and get over that cheese incident. I hope to continue this sooner rather than later. Do you enjoy iced cream, by chance ?

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
Is this why you hesitate to engage in sexual activity, or is there a greater ideology at work ?

I believe it is because I place a higher value on the act itself than some. Call that silly or old-fashioned; I just guess I am silly and old-fashioned, then.

I understand you want to catch your breath and get over that cheese incident. I hope to continue this sooner rather than later. Do you enjoy iced cream, by chance ?
I took a photo of the cheese I enjoyed. It's in the "What did you eat for dinner last night?" thread, if you'd like to see.

I do enjoy good ice cream. But, only occasionally. I like gelato, too. As a matter of fact, I just had some great nutella gelato the other night in the city. It reminded me of my last girlfriend; it was her favorite.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Fascinating, I'd love to take you to these two spots in the city one time. Perhaps we can arrange something in the future ?

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd enjoy that. We should have a meal first; just giving me ice cream alone will give me a bad headache.

Freewheeler

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Women are pretty ******* stupid in their 20's. I can certainly appreciate your desire for wanting more than they can give.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads