1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I've no interest in women of my generation.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mm84321, Jun 5, 2011.

1. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

I made ONE trip to Russia 8 years ago - and have never looked back. I go to one Eastern European country every year - and have the best time of the year. Great culture, architecture, history and beautiful, beautiful, well-educated, intellectual, classy women. They have interest in art, fine wine, different cultures, languages, etc. After my last trip to Ukraine 2 years ago, I stopped dating American women.

You should work in advertisement.

I just think you haven't met enough people. I'm in the same situation as you are, but I'm only 19, so my goal for the past half year has been expanding my social circle/network. My main disadvantage is that Brisbane is fucking tiny, but I'll eventually either move to Melbourne or overseas. I don't have to meet my soulmate now, but I would like to meet someone amazing. It's happened once, but she was a tourist from Ireland and had to go home...

I've met a pretty fair amount of people, to be honest; I try not to restrict my views to my own limited experiences, though. Just can't help but think there's something out there I'm missing.

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

Call me crazy, I could have cared less about all of that. I was looking for something that I was missing in my life that, for me, was of higher priority.

1. it's couldn't
    2. because you're a virgin

3. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

1. it's couldn't 2. because you're a virgin
    I've tried sex exactly twice in my life. Can't say I'm ashamed to admit it. Of course, had you possessed a bit of the same discernment in your own coital conquests, you might not have a child on the way.

4. the shah

the shah Senior member

I've tried sex exactly twice in my life. Can't say I'm ashamed to admit it.

Of course, had you possessed a bit of the same discernment in your own coital conquests, you might not have a child on the way.

Do you mind starting a thread on abortion ? I'm curious as to your stance on the matter

5. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Do you mind starting a thread on abortion ? I'm curious as to your stance on the matter
    Seriously? I think I have to give myself a chance to take a breath for a couple of days. Until then, my thoughts: Life begins at erection.

6. the shah

the shah Senior member

Seriously?

I think I have to give myself a chance to take a breath for a couple of days.

Until then, my thoughts:

Life begins at erection.

Is this why you hesitate to engage in sexual activity, or is there a greater ideology at work ?

I understand you want to catch your breath and get over that cheese incident. I hope to continue this sooner rather than later. Do you enjoy iced cream, by chance ?

7. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Is this why you hesitate to engage in sexual activity, or is there a greater ideology at work ?

I believe it is because I place a higher value on the act itself than some. Call that silly or old-fashioned; I just guess I am silly and old-fashioned, then.

I took a photo of the cheese I enjoyed. It's in the "What did you eat for dinner last night?" thread, if you'd like to see.

I do enjoy good ice cream. But, only occasionally. I like gelato, too. As a matter of fact, I just had some great nutella gelato the other night in the city. It reminded me of my last girlfriend; it was her favorite.

Bitch.

8. the shah

the shah Senior member

Fascinating, I'd love to take you to these two spots in the city one time. Perhaps we can arrange something in the future ?

9. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

I'd enjoy that. We should have a meal first; just giving me ice cream alone will give me a bad headache.

10. Freewheeler

Freewheeler Well-Known Member

Women are pretty fucking stupid in their 20's. I can certainly appreciate your desire for wanting more than they can give.

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Women are pretty fucking stupid in their 20's. I can certainly appreciate your desire for wanting more than they can give.

It's not just women.

12. Freewheeler

It's not just women.

Moreso than man I would say.

13. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Moreso than man I would say.
    I'd say, more or less, we both share the same allotment of impetuous and infantile behavior.

14. Freewheeler

I'd say, more or less, we both share the same allotment of impetuous and infantile behavior.

I disagree. Even if a 20 something guy is being an asshole or a bad boy, it's usually because he thinks that is what women his age wants. Women in their 20's are crying left and right about wanting to find a decent guy, but then when they are presented with one, he is not bad ass enough for them.

15. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Women don't know what they want. Only Mel Gibson does.

16. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

I disagree. Even if a 20 something guy is being an asshole or a bad boy, it's usually because he thinks that is what women his age wants. Women in their 20's are crying left and right about wanting to find a decent guy, but then when they are presented with one, he is not bad ass enough for them.

You're doing it wrong, or looking for the wrong women, if you think that's universally true. "Women in their 20s" are no more homogeneous than men in their 20s.

17. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I do enjoy good ice cream. But, only occasionally. I like gelato, too. As a matter of fact, I just had some great nutella gelato the other night in the city. It reminded me of my last girlfriend; it was her favorite.

Bitch.

I had anchovies and cave aged manchego last week. it reminded me of my last girlfriend. can't really point exactly why....

18. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

The smell of the anchovies, perchance?

19. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

You're doing it wrong, or looking for the wrong women, if you think that's universally true. "Women in their 20s" are no more homogeneous than men in their 20s.

but but but but but... they're women.

20. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

but but but but but... they're women.
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You must repeat to yourself, "She is not a girl, she is a piece of pussy, and I am 20 years old, and I am the honey badger." [/ALFAMALE]