• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns F/W 2011

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Everything looks great. I was hoping to get a better look on their new flannels though
frown.gif

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow a lot of these pieces look absolutely excellent

i really like the blue hoodie and black mid-top sneakers

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
still like this look. may have to kop the jacket.
9.jpg

This jacket is straight fire. I take back my previous comment. It's the new star. WANT

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't see how the fishtail parka is worth $800 - $1,000 retail. And to be honest, hearing that price-point makes me pretty sad because I was set on buying that piece but I was hoping for the $600 range.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wurlwyde
This jacket is straight fire. I take back my previous comment. It's the new star. WANT
Dude, it looks the same as last year's puffer except for the black strip on the right buttons.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Want the brown trousers and black bush pants

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Looks the same in terms of width/puffiness to me. I owned the coat for a short time and had to size up from my normal size in other brands (typical for me to have to size up in W+H anyway) b/c it ran slim. It's a down jacket so not really the best type of coat to not look puffed out.

It was slimmer than most puffy jackets I've ever owned/tried though for what that's worth. My only isse with it other than crazy price tag was that the interior lining was a cotton lining in inside body and sleeves as opposed to a silk or rayon or similar lining that reduces friction of movement. It was a pain trying to get arms through the holes with sweaters and knits. That's the main reason why I flipped it. Hopefully they change that detail in the new version.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ Looks the same in terms of width/puffiness to me. I owned the coat for a short time and had to size up from my normal size in other brands (typical for me to have to size up in W+H anyway) b/c it ran slim. It's a down jacket so not really the best type of coat to not look puffed out.

It was slimmer than most puffy jackets I've ever owned/tried though for what that's worth. My only isse with it other than crazy price tag was that the interior lining was a cotton lining in inside body and sleeves as opposed to a silk or rayon or similar lining that reduces friction of movement. It was a pain trying to get arms through the holes with sweaters and knits. That's the main reason why I flipped it. Hopefully they change that detail in the new version.

+1 on everything he just said.
I was thinking of bringing it to a tailor to see if I could line it in silk/rayon type material. I don't like having to hold onto the sleeve ends to put on a coat. Other than that it's probably my favorite w+h's piece.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
love the sneakers, but they are too expensive for my budget

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White lows look nice. Would like the highs more if the zipper were on the inside and had the smaller toe of the lows.

ysb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028

Originally Posted by 97laxlude
+1 on everything he just said.
I was thinking of bringing it to a tailor to see if I could line it in silk/rayon type material. I don't like having to hold onto the sleeve ends to put on a coat. Other than that it's probably my favorite w+h's piece.

yes! I thought it was just me! I love everything else about that coat.

97laxlude please let us know if you were successful. Once I was putting on the coat over a flannel and I thought I heard something rip from catching on the inner sleeve material

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads