• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep. Here too. Refusal to take the PBT which is administered on the field results in an automatic 500 dollar fine and 30 days suspension. Refusal to take the second one at the police station, it's an automatic one year suspension.
ffffuuuu.gif
I didn't even have a choice between taking it or not. But in the end it worked in my favor. Still bunch of bullshit that whether you cooperate nor not, you are fucked. Lawyers, enlightened me on the dual process in this bull ****.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Were you on State Line coming back from the Plaza? Once I had a couple drinks there and was driving south on SL in the Kansas lane when a cop pulled behind me and flashed his lights. He was about 75 yards back so I just immediately took a left turn back into Missouri and he momentarily stopped before turning his lights off and moving on. I was probably under but it wasn't worth the hassle of finding out.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was on Shawnee Mission going towards Metcalf driving pass the Stateline intersection. The cop was sitting in the bank parking lot. As soon as I saw him coming out the lot and following me, I knew it was over. SOB lit me up at the Mission-Shawnee Mission intersection. It was a Westwood PO.

For some unknown reason, they were out in force last night. There was a sobriety check point at Nall and Shawnee Mission yesterday that supposedly made 30 DUI arrests between 12 30 and 2.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Yeah. **** gets real every once in awhile. SMP sucks because it drives like a highway but has the speed limit of a boulevard. Easy pickings for cops. They announce their DUI checkpoints in the paper beforehand though.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
Yeah. **** gets real every once in awhile. SMP sucks because it drives like a highway but has the speed limit of a boulevard. Easy pickings for cops. They announce their DUI checkpoints in the paper beforehand though.

Worst speed limit restriction ever.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
ouch, that's terrible. i would **** my pants if that were to happen to me. luckily, im done with college, so no more finals!

yeah that blows any chance the prof will give you a break or is it hard up doucher prof?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jgold47
Not cancelling. The problem is that Jewish funerals need to happen pretty quickly. That said, there is no timing that wouldn't allow him to be back Sunday night for the wedding. He's just being an asshole as he is known to do. I would say something dramatic like if he doesn't show up I wont ever speak to him again, but I stand to get a huge inheritance.....

jewish tradition is that once a wedding date is set, a death doesn't stop the wedding. good luck

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Lawyers, enlightened me on the dual process in this bull ****.

The license suspension is a "collateral civil consequence" and not a criminal sanction. In your case, this definitely worked out in your favour. Had you refused, not only would you have had the license suspension but you could have easily been charged with the "general impairment" portion of the DUI law which requires no proof of BAC for a conviction.

Overstand

Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
Misread my exam timetable and missed a final.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

I have a reacurring dream/nightmare that goes something like this... Or I forget my highschool locker combination causing me to miss a test and feel like an asshole. All this and I have been out of school for years. I actually researched this topic and found it to be a fairly common dream amongst people and has something to do with stress, anxiety, etc.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rush440
All the spambot threads
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

you are the anti-stitch. (not regarding the
spam[1].gif
i hate that **** too)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads