Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

The rapture is pissing me off. why would god ignore the dags, cots, fush, robbits, and riaybiathians..

their animals. we love them. we will protect them no matter what happens..... all you jeans wearing shirt wearing shorts wearig tank top cuz i'll kill you wearing in my face cuz yor are a douche!!!!1

2. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

somebody hacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Yesterday had the most pointless doctor visit in my life. He didin't do shit and I left with the impression he just wanted to charge my insurance for another visit.

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

somebody hacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what account? regardless, that sucks. sorry man
    Yesterday had the most pointless doctor visit in my life. He didin't do shit and I left with the impression he just wanted to charge my insurance for another visit.
    lol. I was lightheaded for an entire week but didnt want to see the doctor for the reason you stated. my coworker eventually diagnosed me and prescribed some treatments. all this on a 15 minute break

5. Jr Mouse

what account? regardless, that sucks. sorry man

lol. I was lightheaded for an entire week but didnt want to see the doctor for the reason you stated. my coworker eventually diagnosed me and prescribed some treatments. all this on a 15 minute break

Well I had a real injury and the doctor was helping me for a while. It was just the last visit that felt completely pointless and unneeded. [​IMG]

He didnt do anything and the visit with him lasted less then 10 mins.

6. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

DUI biatches. Spent 2 hours at the local police station in fucking handcuffs. Then come to find out, the fucking PBT test initially used on me was broken. Released w/o charge. Had to blow on 6 different PBT testers to maker sure I was under the legal limit. [​IMG]

7. Jr Mouse

DUI biatches. Spent 2 hours at the local police station in fucking handcuffs. Then come to find out, the fucking PBT test initially used on me was broken. Released w/o charge. Had to blow on 6 different PBT testers to maker sure I was under the legal limit. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Prada_Ferragamo

The initial test showed that I was at 0.16 which is twice the legal limit. The tests 20 minutes later showed me at fucking 0.021. I had to prove myself though by blowing on that sucker 3 times and 3 different PBT testers each twice. Had to park my car in a fucking residential neighborhood. Hopefully it won't get towed by tomorrow morning. [​IMG] Also lost my card holder while handing the PO my driver's license: fu: This was all over one fucking shot of peppermint schnapps.

9. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

The initial test showed that I was at 0.16 which is twice the legal limit. The tests 20 minutes later showed me at fucking 0.021. I had to prove myself though by blowing on that sucker 3 times and 3 different PBT testers each twice. Had to park my car in a fucking residential neighborhood. Hopefully it won't get towed by tomorrow morning. [​IMG] Also lost my card holder while handing the PO my driver's license [​IMG] This was all over one fucking shot of peppermint schnapps.
    ftfy [​IMG]

10. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

Misread my exam timetable and missed a final. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Prada_Ferragamo

How important is the class?

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

*sigh* I had future sig material from the 'Kunk's dad picture' thread - Norcal posted it and it was really damn good - and *poof*, squirreled. Not upset that it was squirreled, but I am a tad miffed that I put it off.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

ouch, that's terrible. i would shit my pants if that were to happen to me. luckily, im done with college, so no more finals!

14. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

The initial test showed that I was at 0.16 which is twice the legal limit. The tests 20 minutes later showed me at fucking 0.021. I had to prove myself though by blowing on that sucker 3 times and 3 different PBT testers each twice. Had to park my car in a fucking residential neighborhood. Hopefully it won't get towed by tomorrow morning. [​IMG]

Also lost my card holder while handing the PO my driver's license: fu: This was all over one fucking shot of peppermint schnapps.

Dayum.

15. Prada_Ferragamo

I couldn't refuse the first PBT either since it's required by Kansas Law. It was a damned I do and damned I don't situation.