• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lwkeung
What color shirt/jacket would look good with dark indigo raw denim, and dark olive suede bucks with brown soles?
431.jpg

I'm thinking lighter shades of red. Blue can work too but keep it crisp. Avoid green so you don't look like a mountain man.

lwkeung

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirGrotius
I'm thinking lighter shades of red. Blue can work too but keep it crisp. Avoid green so you don't look like a mountain man.

Thank you. I was actually of thinking wearing green haha. Lighter shade of green, no camo thing.
Most nf are sanforized. They will state otherwise.

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you use to care for untreated leather, in terms of cleaning or just general upkeep? Is there something you can use that won't discolor it?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pimpmystyle
How should a short sleeve button shirt fit? The shirt fits great overall, but the sleeves are rather baggy, as in the photo below. http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/mens.jsp I like the shirt a lot overall, but would like the sleeves to be a bit more fitted.
Unless you live in an area where it gets unbearably hot, just stick with long sleeves and roll them up. Short sleeve shirts just look silly.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NaTionS
Unless you live in an area where it gets unbearably hot, just stick with long sleeves and roll them up. Short sleeve shirts just look silly.

ffffuuuu.gif
what looks silly is shorts with rolled up long sleeves

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought a pair of Indys and could use some nice Corduroys to go with them. Any recommendations for who makes nice cords and where to buy em?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
Will rolling it up create more creases? That's the reason I asked.

Definitely no creases in mine, that said, there's a natural bend to it that fits around my waste. I think hanging them is fine too. I just like to keep them protected.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by netsua
Looking at some t-shirts from Alt Apparel. I'm a true size xs (44). Am I outa luck?

the unisex styles come in XS. I have one and it fits, um, extra small.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads