• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are getting sleepy…
Originally Posted by MBreinin
DTSpoo3.JPG
…very sleepy…
optical-illusion-wheels-circles-rotating.png

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
laugh.gif

Yes, I see why.

Overall, I think it works, but perhaps the shirt, tie and fabric are a little dizzyingly close in scale and the shirt would be better either as a solid or a different scale pattern.

Well, it is less dizzying when viewed IRL and from a distance. Maybe a solid tie would have been a better choice for this one.
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by luftvier
You are getting sleepy...

...very sleepy...

I need a nap.
smile.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirt is ecru.

D Yizz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
You are getting sleepy… …very sleepy…
laugh.gif
That was my reaction when I saw Mike's pic. BTW, nice pants, Lufty.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mike, I really like the proportions and shape of your shirt collar/tie knot/tie width triumvirate. They're precise but also rakish. Did you update your shirt collection with your new suits?

Paradox_SWE

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tshaw
Okay, Fred - What else is hanging on those walls? Wld love to see the whole art collection - it's very cool!!! I have a collection of winter/snow scenes and medieval art (some illustrated manuscript-type paintings-some are my own). The art collection has grown too large and I've had to stop 'collecting' 'cause I don't have any more wall space. In fact, I've had to take several pieces to the 'office' 'cause there's no room here. Don't know what to do with that part of the collection when I retire and need to 'empty' my office space.
laugh.gif

fred63.jpg

inlove.gif
the watch, too...
fred51-002.jpg

Now that is a watch, it tells me more about you and personality than any possible outfit does... Outstanding German manufacture.....If you get tired of that please feel free to e-mail me
smile.gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spoozy
Seconding that :)

Today...have a great weekend, homiez!

5715854956_839fa3402a_z.jpg
5715855304_29a94ef032_z.jpg
5715855708_f9e2cab0f4_z.jpg
5715303959_d5cd6af402_z.jpg

I see the red belt makes an appearance!

Originally Posted by Parker
Mike, I really like the proportions and shape of your shirt collar/tie knot/tie width triumvirate. They're precise but also rakish. Did you update your shirt collection with your new suits?

Thanks, Parker. I have been adding some new shirts recently. Mostly Borrelli and Mastai Ferretti. I still have a long way to go until I have enough though.

Mike

Dewi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Big weekend in Manchester coming up eh?

Don't see why. All the celebrations will be in Stoke...

TrollfaceHD.png

Edgar Allan Pwn

Reaction score
Company played hookie to throw a carnival. I am pre-emptively making no apologies for being overly-matchy with the shirt and PS.
gd1CG.jpg

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Today is... messy. This is what happens when I lazily and randomly pull out items I want to wear without laying the look out for a moment to check it works. Ideally, I should probably have used a different shirt and square, assuming I wanted to keep using this tie (which was the main thing I wanted to wear today). Pale cream shirt and a paler square and I think it would have worked better. Ah well.

vrsRB.jpg

A swing and a miss, my friend! You already know that though
biggrin.gif
Agreed that a different shirt would help alot, also a different tie knot. But I understand that is your style so keep on fighting the man! (sf groupthink :laugh)

Spooz, love that tie! Deets? Also it seems like you show too much cuff in alot of pics, is it intentional? Or do they just ride up for pics? Either way you've fell into your groove and it's marvelous!

EAP.... is that shirt pink or blue??? Those two pics look so different, lol.

Edgar Allan Pwn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
EAP.... is that shirt pink or blue??? Those two pics look so different, lol.
God damn iPhone! It takes such lovely pictures outdoors... It's actually lavender, and so is the PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads