• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Race, Ethnicity, style forum

mikecch

Reaction score
^ I stir fry it
stirpot.gif
Time to describe your state of Utah whatever.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Haha. You forgot a couple. You also subsist on various rodents and small wildlife killed by passing automobiles, and you're frequently intoxicated on liquor made in your otherwise neglected bathtub. It's kinda funny that you're on SF actually, considering your wardrobe comprises entirely of soiled wife beaters, camouflage cargo pants, and trucker hats.

I, being originally from New Jersey, which smells everywhere like an open sewer pipe, am tanned like leather to an unnatural orange, reak of cheap cologne (to cover the smell of my state, I suppose), have greased, black hair, and am in the mafia. I also wear wife beaters, though mine tend to be Ed Hardy rather than Hanes, my diet is entirely pizza and chicken parm, and I have considerable trouble properly pronouncing the letter r. I also disgrace NYC, as well as the rest of the country, with my existence.

Bridge and Tunnel
censored.gif

Curious_George

Reaction score
Three quarters Norwegian and one quarter English. Grew up in Minnesota. I've got darker blond hair than many real Scandinavians seem to have but have a similar tall build (although my build is a bit slimmer than many of my relatives).

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White/Jew-ish/L.A.

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
I'm a straight up mut. Half Persian, quarter Spanish, quarter Chinese...born in the Philippines...raised everywhere else(California, Hawaii, Vancouver).

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i'd have to see your papers to buy that

lol if you were anything like ALZ, you wouldn't need to look at papers.

we need him back

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Haha. That's pretty funny. I'm still waiting for a rant about how the Jews control the media in the U.S. There's always one out there somewhere...
lurker[1].gif

Nah, they just control Hollywood. This is genuinely true, so it can't be racist, right?

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's funny about that is that I complain about the bridge & tunnel guidos all the time, even though I grew up in the cradle of guido-dom. Man, I freakin' hate New Jersey (except the Devils. Devs all the way).

Originally Posted by bows1
Bridge and Tunnel
censored.gif

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikecch
^ I stir fry it
stirpot.gif

Utah is a desert wasteland entirely populated by Mormons. Mormons don't drink or even ingest caffeine. They have eight wives apiece and say "Gosh!" a lot. Like Asians and rednecks, it's okay to discriminate against them.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikecch
^ I stir fry it
stirpot.gif

its a desert **** hole.

we live in the city so its not all that bad. i end up going home at least once a month, which is really nice.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
Utah is a desert wasteland entirely populated by Mormons. Mormons don't drink or even ingest caffeine. They have eight wives apiece and say "Gosh!" a lot. Like Asians and rednecks, it's okay to discriminate against them.
um, no not really. there is a large mormon population but they are in the rural areas. very few mormons live in downtown slc. most mormons dont drink (yes, there are some mormons that do drink ... they just dont tell anyone), but many drink caffeine of some extent. i think many avoid coffee for whatever reason ... they only have one wife (at least at the same time) but they do have a **** load of kids. mormons are often viewed in a negative light, which i dont think is entirely fair. i dont necessarily agree with their religion (or any religion for that matter) but the ones i have met and work with have all been very nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics