• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
isn't that YYPH?

he did a lot of crushed fabrics for ss01 though that looks like an aw piece

yup

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Those Geller sweatshirts look like some bullshit you'd see from one of those Japanese repro companies that make those sweatshirts that make you look like a dumpy middle-aged dad, but they still cost $200 because they're made on a shuttle loom that is just one of three in existence or some nonsense.

Yeah but those sweatshirts are damn comfortable though. I really like the texture of loopwheeled sweat-material. It's nice and dense feeling but soft. Admittedly I don't really go outside wearing it and my loopwheeled sweatpants.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Abraxis
Yeah but those sweatshirts are damn comfortable though. I really like the texture of loopwheeled sweat-material. It's nice and dense feeling but soft. Admittedly I don't really go outside wearing it and my loopwheeled sweatpants.

I'll jump on this and ask

Recommendations for loopwheeled stuff?

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
yup

grail suit
bIZ5K.jpg

these are amazing too

ThT1w.jpg
MXsOn.jpg

j4L6B.jpg
Cp8Gb.jpg

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
isn't that YYPH?

he did a lot of crushed fabrics for ss01 though that looks like an aw piece

the envy of all womyn, crushed linen.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cartier wrist wear with diamonds in'em

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want to buy cheap tops and bottoms and spend all my money on travel, footwear and leather stuff.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that route is ******* stupid, and sloppy.

Nice shirts and bottoms are awesome, too

also, holy **** someone just sent me a package via USPS in a whole foods bag. That's some godlike ingenuity and cheapness.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stupid? Come on, that's absurd.

At 21 (any college age for that matter) I feel travel is a great opportunity and it would be stupid NOT to travel as much as you can. I keep limiting my travels by spending a lot on clothes. If you have the coin, then **** yeah, of course nicer **** is better. I'm starting to have to pick one or the other though and I feel travel is a better choice.

EDIT: Also, with most tops and bottoms, you almost always lose a ton after you wear for a bit then decide to resell. It seems leather goods and footwear hold their value a lot better.

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
that route is ******* stupid, and sloppy.

Nice shirts and bottoms are awesome, too

also, holy **** someone just sent me a package via USPS in a whole foods bag. That's some godlike ingenuity and cheapness.

****, that's both amazing and hilarious, I'm going to start doing this

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice Loopwheeler stuff is the Loopwheeler + Beams, have some nice sweats and hoodies for reasonable prices. Well, reasonable Loopwheeler prices also, this iPhone location tracking is bullshit.. .if I was actually going anywhere interesting. Makes a cool map, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads