1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Senior member

That leder is very robust, rustic german appalachian steez. Too bad it's short and wide or I'd have kopped the fuck out of it before it went online.

Toasty my shawl collar is pilling out of the box but I don't give a shit for what I paid so if you do I would pass.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  2. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

3. snake

snake Senior member

Ann prices have been outrageous as of late. Depressing to look at.

4. zissou

zissou Senior member

I saw some hipster dude walking across campus wearing a camel cropped pea coat with Christopher Kane galaxy leggings today.

1 person likes this.
  5. whodini

whodini Senior member

I get in the 9th. Sunday might be rough for me but I'll check our shared planner and will PM you. Rye's too busy taking photos of himself on instagram but maybe Karl might join. Hell, jet, kelvin, and pg2g would all be down to meet as SW, I'm sure. Chad's still alive but he lives in Malibu so I never see him.

6. g transistor

Argh so I never cared much for knits until I had a schneider one come in today but it's a bit too big. Now I know why you guys cream over this shit. What brands should I look for for good, basic knits that are soft and makes me feel wrapped in clouds? I would be ok with sweatshirts too. Fuck, fuck schneider and his inconsistent sizing!!!

So heartbroken, I haven't had a miss on a purchase in long time.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  7. stick

stick Senior member

8. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Got my first Schneider item in and was lucky enough to get the size right :satisfied: problem is I want more now.

9. worakl

worakl Senior member

Consuela seems lovely. [​IMG]

10. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

when making a yoox return (from canada) do you need to use the box it came in? or can i return it in a bubbly envelope?

i ordered a couple of things and only want to return one item but the box is too big for it (just a pair of pants)

11. the shah

the shah Senior member

it's pre-paid but any packaging works

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

i think it hurts more when you see things you bought on retail go on super discount than losing out on sales...

13. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

I think NYC just causes sweaters to pill no matter what. You have to walk so much and carry your shit with you, so your bag ends up rubbing up against you with every step.

14. g transistor

[​IMG]

I am wearing it oversized for now and it looks good, but I am not so sure I do the frumpy look well. It's the softest thing in the world, marked size IV but probably easily fit 2-3 sizes larger as well cause of stretchiness and the fact that it's already bigger than marked.

15. g transistor

Just wait till you get more and you'll understand the inconsistencies in sizing

16. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

yes

17. Lane

Lane Senior member

only good thing is that im happy with the purchases, if they were things I wanted to sell i woulda got really pissed.

18. jwkicks

jwkicks Senior member

^^^This. Never had a problem with shirt sizing, but Knits/Jackets are all over the place. However, just received a SS sweater and cardigan from wrong weather, and my sizing guesses were right on! :nodding:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  19. the shah

the shah Senior member

not possibly due to the measurements they have listed on the site by any means :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.