• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
lol at the most recent oki-ni styled by series thing, terrible. also, thoughts on mcqueen poppy flower shirt?
I don't see anything wrong with it.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
GT the auto goes in the back pocket. First round is a hollow point followed by 6 Buffalo Bore +P solids for penetration. They hit almost as good as 9MM. Sometimes the mini does as well. The holster in the pic (mini) is a back pocket/front pocket holster depending on how I configure it. Yeah it's a 22LR five shot SA revolver that lives most of the time around the ankle. If I'm on the ground I can get to it and screw it into the BGs nose and clear his ocular cranial cavity for him.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love 3 button, def not a mistake. My favorite piece is a 3 button blazer I own, **** most of my more tailored pieces are 3 button.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my aspesi is a 3 button. i wasnt sure at first, but i rather like it. its outwear tho, not sure if mc rules apply
eh.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** a rule, the best part of this is it's similar to elastane, super lightweight and screenprinted, going to live in it this s/s.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
**** a rule, the best part of this is it's similar to elastane, super lightweight and screenprinted, going to live in it this s/s.

drool.gif

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
roflbot.jpg

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
damn that's awesome it looks like wool. what does it feel like?
very similar to a lightweight wetsuit, almost identical. ******* insane piece. Gonna live in it with tri color placket TB oxford, grey summer wool epaulet trousers and navy vans.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Not making **** up dude, if I'm standing outside waiting for a bus and the dude exhales smoke and I breathe in directly, I certainly feel that a lot more than breathing in smog in the air. Are you really trying to say that if you directly inhale smoke you should feel less affected than the generally polluted air you breathe in 24/7? This is the dumbest thing you've ever said.

If you're standing beside me with your mouth 2 inches from mine and aspiring the smoke I release than yeah, you have a point, I'll also take out my cig on your nose for invading my personal space. Otherwise you're living in a fantasy world where smoke is like honing missiles directed at your ass. BTW to give you an idea places like the east of the Island where you still have a refinery, some factories have way higher prob of children having vascular problems and other ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads