• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair you do have delicate features and wear floral blouses and makeup.....

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Oh, because he called a dumb comment a dumb comment? Carry on.
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Next he's gonna insult me for having one BoO shirt and Rick in the same wardrobe. COME AT ME BRO
there, I'm glad I had to spell something out for you.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
yah, cuz using someones photo is not a personal attack.

he juxtaposed a comment you said with a photo you willingly posted of yourself on the internet. chill out. the wounds will heal

Originally Posted by Magician
To be fair you do have delicate features and wear floral blouses and makeup.....

well yeah but he didn't say that

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Butthurt:

look here ******, dont you have a womens rights protest to attend? Since you're always so worried about the opposite sexs rights sometimes I question if you're actually a dude.

Snark:

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Next he's gonna insult me for having one BoO shirt and Rick in the same wardrobe. COME AT ME BRO

Print these out and tape them to index cards so you can study the difference if need be.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there, I'm glad I had to spell something out for you.
9frED.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Yet another chapter in the cautionary tale, "how to fail at the internet"...
yah its funny how you are butthurt and joined the circle.
I like how IM taking shots at everyone. I insult you back after you insulted me and then I get all the usual people piling on, yet im making attacks on them, lol
Lol, a prep Douchebag..go figure
Post more h&m fits eason
See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.
This is an absolute train wreck of defensive lashing out, claiming victimization and conspiracy theories, all tied together by the inability to self examine pandemic to people who just suck at the internet. Soooo much "Web Forums 101" needed around here. I mean I get it, we're all nerds and a lot of people here are bound to be type A personalities (sometimes role-playing other types for internet purposes) but damn this kind of crap seems to happen a lot on styleforvm.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
y'all are a bunch of nerds and lane just mad cause he's so ugly

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh yes...you got me lol

also, AR_six this is coming from a guy who starved himself because a forum told him to. At least I could walk away here not caring about most peoples opinions. You are willing to do something like that for online strangers....lol

welcome to the circle, and enjoy (tbh, I didnt have anything against you until now)

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^just shut the **** up and let's be done.

Does anyone have any ideas of where to look for a leather shirt/ultrathin leather jacket? All the Vovk ones are long, long gone, and All Saints nixed their leather sale. But I wouldn't have bought one anyway because AR6 already did and I'm way too nonconformist to follow suit.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how much you're willing to spend, but ma+ seems to make some really really nice ones. I think nicelynice really likes his wjk? one. Both are pricey..

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How many times do I have to tell you people that it's ******* Italian!1?!1?!?!!!!111! yeah lmao, those were the first I thought of but I'm really not that willing to 1) go to the trouble of sourcing the ******* stuff or 2) paying for it
frown.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
welcome to the circle, and enjoy (tbh, I didnt have anything against you until now)
This is just so, so sad.

You don't even honestly believe the "starved himself because the forum said so" crack, you're just doing it because it's the best insult you can think of. Same with WillyCh and Eason. It's transparent... But it's always transparent.

I don't have anything against you still. You have simply cast yourself in a very familiar mold today. Just like with everyone who does this song and dance (and you are but the latest in a long line), I make the attempt to point out that it is insane to assume that problem here is "everyone else" rather than "just you", and that you should calm down and look in the mirror. But like everyone who does this on this web forum and every other web forum ever, you are incapable of self-examining, which is largely what gives rise to this sort of behaviour to begin with. So I waste my time with pursuits I know to be futile - Einstein's definition of insanity I guess.

For the hundredth time, I shall say, "Whatever, I tried... let's move on."

coldforge

Reaction score
Lane, you have sustained a level of apparently baseless (given that nobody knows 'the context') aggro for a really impressive time. You started with a out-of-nowhere flame, and now every time that anyone opens their mouth you're snapping at them like they're part of the problem. But they're not, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads