Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Pretty sure I'm going to change my username soon, will field new alias suggestions from you guys for a little while. Right now leaning toward rafstronaut.

2. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Pretty sure I'm going to change my username soon, will field new alias suggestions from you guys for a little while. Right now leaning toward rafstronaut.

AndrewRyanWallaceandGrommet

3. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

AndrewRyanWallaceandGrommet

[​IMG]

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

So glad I haven't been on this side of the forum lately but I just noticed (and didn't read many posts to come to this conclusion) that:
    a) somebody needs to give lane a fucking real life beatdown
    or
    b) he needs to be banned for two weeks like last time to neuter his lil bich ass

Life is good missing all this nonsense the past week. Food, scotch and cigars friends.

5. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

jet i miss your sarcastic nonsense....

just inst the same without jets first post of

"that pleb"

or

" mall brand garbage"

6. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

lane crazy jew was getting all into julius and talking about style philosophy and all that. it made me think of you a bit. so i made that post. there was nothing mean about it.
    for anyone who's wondering, the guy i suspended was motherfucking wolf cub because he wouldn't stop posting pictures of wolves everywhere. i suspended him because it was fucking annoying

7. Nouveau Pauvre

for anyone who's wondering, the guy i suspended was motherfucking wolf cub because he wouldn't stop posting pictures of wolves everywhere. i suspended him because it was fucking annoying

for the record wolf cub is welcome on my forum, unless he's already there as jodum5, i mean they never seem to post at the same time.....

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

yes he was welcome on mine but the fact that 95% of his posts were irrelevant pics of wolves got on my nerves.

9. Lane

Lane Senior member

but we shared something together [​IMG] plus you warned him on the style inspiration thread (meant for random pics) just cuz you think preteen girls with terrible fashion sense wouldn't like his young girl pics.

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

1. it's not meant for random pics
    2. i warned him because it was annoying me in particular; nobody made any complaints about him to me
    3. it's WOLF CUB, come on

11. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

for the record wolf cub is welcome on my forum, unless he's already there as jodum5, i mean they never seem to post at the same time.....

i think it's secretly LA Guy getting his rocks off.

12. Nouveau Pauvre

yes he was welcome on mine but the fact that 95% of his posts were irrelevant pics of wolves got on my nerves.
    I'm gonna start posting waywt pics of my gf only on yr forum because I have a feeling it's less creepy/weird to women then any of the usual suspects. and I can't post to mine because you know what they say: "Don't shit where you intend to monetize knowledge of a niche market and user-generated content as a resume pad in the PR field and a minor passive income stream"

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

I dunno he was more entertaining than chicks posting about their $20 shoes. I learned about some nice books from him (not lolita LOL). Tbh, I don't fit in that forum at all as well, thats why I wanted to be banned as well.

14. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

I dunno he was more entertaining than chicks posting about their $20 shoes. I learned about some nice books from him (not lolita LOL). Tbh, I don't fit in that forum at all as well, thats why I wanted to be banned as well.
    There's not really anything "LOL" about Lolita. You're welcome.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I don't think that's really true, I liked your posts there as did a lot of others. I agree there's annoying people there but ... oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.