• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bawlin
Ugh. 5 pairs of CP's and $1,200 later...

lol! i take my statement in the other thread back

u bawlin'
fistbump.gif

also, what size are you?

Gagno905

Reaction score
Slack: I got the white gums. Not even sure if they come in perforated. Regardless I'll let you know when they arrive.

bakatora

Reaction score
return one of those and get some sweat pants
boxing[1].gif

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
lol! i take my statement in the other thread back

u bawlin'
fistbump.gif

also, what size are you?

All my CP's are 43's (thanks to my wide feet) but they're all a half inch too long and look a bit ridiculous in my opinion. For this batch, I ordered half in 42 and half in 43.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

all this talk of having wifey's swagger-stiflin' in the EP thread with respect to spendin' scrillas...

I'm gonna do this while I still can...
devil.gif

edit; oh ... they just sold out of my size :-/ ::::walks away with tail tucked shaking fist at whoever got the white/gum lows in 41:::

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Those appear to be identical....(sans being mids..). Good work.

for the price, absolutely.

I'm just too hung up on the textured leather. Has anyone ever heard a stockist or CP state "textured leather" as a description for a perforated model?

I'd like the white with gum sole lows but just don't want perforated, dammit. In the picture they look like regular leather. grr

the patient lurkers sit quietly waiting to check B&S in 1.5 weeks :)

White gum lows are not perforated. I have those and they are killer for summer.

obiter dictum

Reaction score
ysb linked me to some great lows in navy nubuck in size 46. 70% off or something, grabbed instantly. Much kudos to him for that.

Originally Posted by bawlin
All my CP's are 43's (thanks to my wide feet) but they're all a half inch too long and look a bit ridiculous in my opinion. For this batch, I ordered half in 42 and half in 43.
Why buy shoes that in your opinion "look a bit ridiculous"?
confused.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramp
What size on yoox corresponds to a 43?

That should equal a US Size 10. However, just be aware that most people size down a full size (depending on foot width).

For example, I am a true US size 9 (or EU 42). However, in CP's, I wear a EU 41 (or US size 8).

edit; i think i may have misunderstood your question, but will keep my answer above for other's reference.

Originally Posted by fftfft
White gum low match?

http://hypebeast.com/2010/01/common-...illes-preview/

'tis indeed - thanks kindly.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Picked up the beige/white captoes. Man, I've been looking for those forever. A great take on the classic lowtop Chuck Taylors.

Those are you favorite variation if I remember from past posts, right? I like those, but already have mid white perf achilles, white gum sole achilles, too much white! I really like the grey cap toes, favorite colorway in that style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads