• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What a mens store should be.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're killing me - what happened to the bags? Your posting pictures and saying it's not available is like letting me put my hands in a cookie jar and not take anything out.
frown.gif

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the Liverano's be available on the online store, or only in store? Also, what is the price on one of those jackets? I have been salivating over yfyf's for a while.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

How similar is the Carmina Simpson last to the C&J 337 or 348 last?

If I'm a 7.5 in both the 337 and 348, should I also go for 7.5 in the Simpson last?

Cheers
Ryan aka ZegnaGent No More

P.S. Got the Crystal Weave navy spot tie and madder pocket square last week, Alan. Am rocking the tie right now... Thanks, mate!
smile.gif

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
What's that zippered brief in the back?
inlove.gif

Yea that bag was sweet. If I wasn't on a budget during the trip, I would have lost control.

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Hi guys,

If I'm a 7.5 in both the 337 and 348, should I also go for 7.5 in the Simpson last?

FWIW I take a 10 UK in both the 337 and the Simpson.

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
You're killing me - what happened to the bags? Your posting pictures and saying it's not available is like letting me put my hands in a cookie jar and not take anything out.
frown.gif

The bags are available in store now! shoot us an email [email protected] if you'd like to purchase or need more details available in the cognac or black in the 4 sizes

The small fits a small A4 folder perfectly, and the smaller IBM laptops e.g. X300 etc. A portfolio briefcase hybrid.

The medium one is the most popular, a nice briefcase size with minimal fittings (no strap or fastenings on the side). Sleek and elegant. The black turned out nicer than I expected!

The large one based on a similar style but with a strap to help with the weight and a bit more width for more documents and traveling.

Finally we have that weekender/duffle. Don't think I've seen too many of this size with the italian bridle leather. I'm really interested to see this all banged up and aged. Should be pretty darn awesome.

Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Hi guys,

Cheers
Ryan aka ZegnaGent No More

P.S. Got the Crystal Weave navy spot tie and madder pocket square last week, Alan. Am rocking the tie right now... Thanks, mate!
smile.gif

I'd say go for the 7.5 as well. Glad you're enjoying the tie!!

Originally Posted by Newcomer
Will the Liverano's be available on the online store, or only in store? Also, what is the price on one of those jackets? I have been salivating over yfyf's for a while.

The Liveranos are restricted to our store for now - in a very limited quantity. We'll be bringing in quite a few more in when spring summer hits, and hopefully then we'll be able to make it available online!

Originally Posted by foto010101
Please details on this jacket:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6962/img1047ei.jpg

That's our Orazio Luciano Blue blazer! Link below:

http://www.thearmourystore.com/jacke...al-blue-blazer

Originally Posted by softy
What's that zippered brief in the back?
inlove.gif

Thats the small RoxArmoury bag

aon

Reaction score
I was in HK last New Year. Its unfortunate that I wasn't able to visit your store because it was closed on January 1. Then I had to leave early on January 2. Will drop by your store on my next trip, which is hopefully soon.

Unregistered

Reaction score
Why didn't you guys open a few years earlier?

I would have stayed in HK and went to HKU like my parents wanted me to had you guys been around...

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something just dropped in this morning
biggrin.gif
... but in limited quantity Both in Inca lasts and the Chukka boot in a dainite sole.
IMG_4380.jpg
IMG_4377.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads