• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPK

Reaction score
^love that fqhh dr eternal. Looks amazing
k3sd7l.jpg
Rag and Bone (no vis) Gap Krane (thanks ppllzz, this is my go to bad weather jacket now
smile.gif
) +J (crotch looks weird in this pic) Red Wings (yes I know, needs better boots. Not sure my W+H can hold up on ice)

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrazyJew
fresh shaven
tongue.gif
kinda pale today though, in the midst of getting through a cold.

Lova - Jcrew - Dior - Ted Baker

Also, I know the Lova jacket is a little small. Let that be a lesson to anyone else... size up with Lova because it runs very slim. I kinda just leave it open now since my chest is too big after working out.

Put your camera lower, maybe about chest height, and zoom it in a bit, and you'll look a lot better.

coldforge

Reaction score
That TOJ skips over the usual dad-leather pitfall that most brown leathers fall into and lands right into ******* like vintage Star Wars badass territory. Beautiful.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/687/19991k.jpg http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1736/19992s.jpg http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4286/19993.jpg LIKE IT'S 1999: Banana Republic clothes Doc Marten shoes (English made, none of that funny business) Everything from 1999. *Coat's a size too big. Wondering if I can still use it w/ layering, etc., the one time of year it gets cold. *Attempting a vaguely Tennenbaum-ish look with the light gray/faded pink. If anyone really knows how to pull that off, I'm all ears. Thanks.
Hard to tell truley, but all of your clothes from the jacket to the pants look too big for you from here to be honest. Even with layers, that jacket is not good. The pants look too loose in the top block (I'm not a skinny pants guy either) and they look too long. The undershirt even looks too big given how it's bunching up under the layers. I think you might need a size down in your sizes.
Originally Posted by hboogz
That's a beautiful knit. I passed on it at Barney's for another knit, but can attest it's the incredibly soft and well constructed. Nice Job.
It is and they went fast from fellow forumites after Z posted them in the sale from NG. Too bad b/c I was contemplating them, but at least those who bought the smalls (looking at you PaulYay!) saved me some cash haha. Looks good from here though shoreman.
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
my first waywt pic enjoy the awful glory of cellphone quality pictures would definately like criticism jeans are probably too wide towards the end to do a proper boot tuck also i dont really like crewnecks under dr but all my v-necks fit a bit too big, i should have a bunch of proper fitting ones next week or so though also the jeans look a bit high up on me in the pic but they arent in person i guess thats something to bother with the camera angle http://i.min.us/jbM7OI.jpg toj fqhh dr alternative apparel apc buttero
I like the jacket. The FGHH is great. Good shiz.
Originally Posted by SimonT
Hi there ! http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9805/aaauh.jpg http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2797/auj5.jpg http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2811/auj3.jpg Shirt : Brooks brothers Jeans : Dior MIJ Down vest : Brooks brothers Jacket : Sandro (french brand) Shoes : Markowski (french brand) Gloves : JB guanti
Hello. I like the fit. Well put together, man.
Originally Posted by SPK
^love that fqhh dr eternal. Looks amazing http://i.imgur.com/k3sd7l.jpg Rag and Bone (no vis) Gap Krane (thanks ppllzz, this is my go to bad weather jacket now
smile.gif
) +J (crotch looks weird in this pic) Red Wings (yes I know, needs better boots. Not sure my W+H can hold up on ice)

Thumbs up, SPK. Nothing wrong with Red Wings for the ****** snow and icey weather. My Red Wing GTs have been working out great for trudging in the snow, slush, ice since I can beat the **** out of them and not worry about it.

SPK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Thumbs up, SPK. Nothing wrong with Red Wings for the ****** snow and icey weather. My Red Wing GTs have been working out great for trudging in the snow, slush, ice since I can beat the **** out of them and not worry about it.

Thanks tonio. Yeah Red Wings come out whenever the weather is bad cause I know I clean them up pretty easy.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More of the same:
P10103601.jpg
- Gitman shirt - NDG shawl - Epaulet EP Smith jeans - Comey boots

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I think you might need a size down in your sizes.

Thanks for the honest assessment! I appreciate it. Those were my freshman 15 clothes; everything is indeed a size larger than usual.

Greylabel

Reaction score
I've only been around for a bit but that's the best fit I've seen yet SimonT. Very nice.

eternaldrake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
not a fan of this boot tuck here, it could be the camera angle... but the jeans look as though they don't have enough taper. Top half is spot on though.

Originally Posted by singh02
What's off is his entire outfit is sleek/slim fitting except his jeans. They need to be replaced with a slim straight/skinny cut. That DR is outstanding btw.

yea the jeans dont fit me amazingly well, they were my first RAWDENIMZ purchase, they work well enough usually.

Originally Posted by PaulYAY
eternaldrake, those are petite standards right? They look good to me. 'not enough taper'- really?

nah theyre sized down 2 new standards

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
for real, jesus christ

just imagine if it shipped out with that fox fur collar

also yea toj puts out ridiculously nice jackets, im surprised im the only guy whos gone for the fqhh so far.

i tried taking some detail shots but still just phone pics so yea

its a given horsehide is stiff ****, but i wanted to try to capture this on camera

jdY4HI.jpg

no prop-ups here
jedxuc.jpg

this is after 2 months of very frequent wear to boot

leather closeups

jdZeVU.png

jdZhec.jpg

hardware

jed5Q8.jpg

jed3I0.jpg

jdY29A.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads