The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPK

SPK Senior member

^love that fqhh dr eternal. Looks amazing [​IMG] Rag and Bone (no vis) Gap Krane (thanks ppllzz, this is my go to bad weather jacket now [​IMG] ) +J (crotch looks weird in this pic) Red Wings (yes I know, needs better boots. Not sure my W+H can hold up on ice)

2. SimonT

SimonT Well-Known Member

3. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

Kunk, I know you probably think the complete opposite, but you look way better slimmed down.

4. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

fresh shaven [​IMG] kinda pale today though, in the midst of getting through a cold.

Lova - Jcrew - Dior - Ted Baker

Also, I know the Lova jacket is a little small. Let that be a lesson to anyone else... size up with Lova because it runs very slim. I kinda just leave it open now since my chest is too big after working out.

[​IMG]

Put your camera lower, maybe about chest height, and zoom it in a bit, and you'll look a lot better.

5. Kyss

Kyss Member

[​IMG]

Nice shoes dude!

kunktrospective

[​IMG]

You like high-top shoes dont ya, nice jacket aswell [​IMG]

6. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

^love that fqhh dr eternal. Looks amazing

[​IMG]

fuck that jacket looks nice. moar pls

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Eternaldrake's ToJ jacket is amazing. Five stars.

for real, jesus christ

8. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

That TOJ skips over the usual dad-leather pitfall that most brown leathers fall into and lands right into fucking like vintage Star Wars badass territory. Beautiful.

9. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/687/19991k.jpg http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1736/19992s.jpg http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4286/19993.jpg LIKE IT'S 1999: Banana Republic clothes Doc Marten shoes (English made, none of that funny business) Everything from 1999. *Coat's a size too big. Wondering if I can still use it w/ layering, etc., the one time of year it gets cold. *Attempting a vaguely Tennenbaum-ish look with the light gray/faded pink. If anyone really knows how to pull that off, I'm all ears. Thanks.
    Hard to tell truley, but all of your clothes from the jacket to the pants look too big for you from here to be honest. Even with layers, that jacket is not good. The pants look too loose in the top block (I'm not a skinny pants guy either) and they look too long. The undershirt even looks too big given how it's bunching up under the layers. I think you might need a size down in your sizes.
    That's a beautiful knit. I passed on it at Barney's for another knit, but can attest it's the incredibly soft and well constructed. Nice Job.
    It is and they went fast from fellow forumites after Z posted them in the sale from NG. Too bad b/c I was contemplating them, but at least those who bought the smalls (looking at you PaulYay!) saved me some cash haha. Looks good from here though shoreman.
    my first waywt pic enjoy the awful glory of cellphone quality pictures would definately like criticism jeans are probably too wide towards the end to do a proper boot tuck also i dont really like crewnecks under dr but all my v-necks fit a bit too big, i should have a bunch of proper fitting ones next week or so though also the jeans look a bit high up on me in the pic but they arent in person i guess thats something to bother with the camera angle http://i.min.us/jbM7OI.jpg toj fqhh dr alternative apparel apc buttero
    I like the jacket. The FGHH is great. Good shiz.
    Hi there ! http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9805/aaauh.jpg http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2797/auj5.jpg http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2811/auj3.jpg Shirt : Brooks brothers Jeans : Dior MIJ Down vest : Brooks brothers Jacket : Sandro (french brand) Shoes : Markowski (french brand) Gloves : JB guanti
    Hello. I like the fit. Well put together, man.
    ^love that fqhh dr eternal. Looks amazing http://i.imgur.com/k3sd7l.jpg Rag and Bone (no vis) Gap Krane (thanks ppllzz, this is my go to bad weather jacket now [​IMG] ) +J (crotch looks weird in this pic) Red Wings (yes I know, needs better boots. Not sure my W+H can hold up on ice)
    Thumbs up, SPK. Nothing wrong with Red Wings for the shitty snow and icey weather. My Red Wing GTs have been working out great for trudging in the snow, slush, ice since I can beat the shit out of them and not worry about it.

10. SPK

SPK Senior member

Thumbs up, SPK. Nothing wrong with Red Wings for the shitty snow and icey weather. My Red Wing GTs have been working out great for trudging in the snow, slush, ice since I can beat the shit out of them and not worry about it.

Thanks tonio. Yeah Red Wings come out whenever the weather is bad cause I know I clean them up pretty easy.

11. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

12. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

I think you might need a size down in your sizes.

Thanks for the honest assessment! I appreciate it. Those were my freshman 15 clothes; everything is indeed a size larger than usual.

13. Greylabel

Greylabel Well-Known Member

I've only been around for a bit but that's the best fit I've seen yet SimonT. Very nice.

14. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

not a fan of this boot tuck here, it could be the camera angle... but the jeans look as though they don't have enough taper. Top half is spot on though.

What's off is his entire outfit is sleek/slim fitting except his jeans. They need to be replaced with a slim straight/skinny cut. That DR is outstanding btw.

yea the jeans dont fit me amazingly well, they were my first RAWDENIMZ purchase, they work well enough usually.

eternaldrake, those are petite standards right? They look good to me. 'not enough taper'- really?

nah theyre sized down 2 new standards

for real, jesus christ

just imagine if it shipped out with that fox fur collar

also yea toj puts out ridiculously nice jackets, im surprised im the only guy whos gone for the fqhh so far.

i tried taking some detail shots but still just phone pics so yea

its a given horsehide is stiff shit, but i wanted to try to capture this on camera

[​IMG]

no prop-ups here
    [​IMG]

this is after 2 months of very frequent wear to boot

leather closeups

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hardware

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. snowmanxl