• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Someone on Sufu wants 1500 for his size S. Not a steal but IMO it's worth it.

I don't trust that guy, he said he was going to post pics and details a month ago and still nothing. I don't get people who wants to sell stuff but slack off with info that can help sell them quick.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought all these recently... do i need this too?

sm.jpg

sm.jpg
sm.jpg

sm.jpg
sm.jpg
1108_navy_l.jpg

Russ24

Reaction score
Looking to replace my winter coat. I came across this today (http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MEWAX:IT).
Its dirt cheap. anyone have any experience with Topman coats? Ever seen this one before? Have any idea how it might fit? Seller says its a sz. S but he 'wears it as a slim medium.' Im a slim small (barely a 36). But then again, its total cost is like 20$.

Should I?

Russ24

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
rookie mistake.
Ya, i guess posting a steal that I wanted on a fashion forum was a bad idea. Haha. No biggie. Probs shouldnt spend the cash anyway.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah pretty sure thats not people from here bidding on it

thats just how ebay works--prices go from low to high

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads