• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocks
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried 511's before but I felt they were a little too baggy for my taste.
You fit into 510s? I find them way to baggy, I have to size down like 3 just to get them on.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol cocks

Originally Posted by shellshock
blending in with my surroundings...
meep2.gif

shows the boot tuck (hopefully im not on snowman level, no offense
blush.gif
)
meepb.gif

kind of weird shirt thing, the most uncomfortable jeans in existence, boots.

best thing in ages

TheChefs

Reaction score
Cocks, change jeans, your legs look like a chick, case in point:

meep2.gif
88515847.jpg

Unless that's the look you are going for...

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Different camera angle of pretty much same old crap. Not sure if this is the right thread, looks like like the snowman thread for angry people
redface.gif

tumblr_lez44u03nN1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

Prepping for a short trip through Jeolla-do, so Korea people tell me nice places to visit or food to eat in the area!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've never really been outside of Seoul. And I've lived here for like 8 years.
redface.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shows the boot tuck (hopefully im not on snowman level, no offense
blush.gif
)
meepb.gif
no, you got me. Fair and square. One day I will out-tuck you Hahha
fight[1].gif
Bangle is cool. Ive always found konzuk very interesting. It's concrete jewelry, earrings, bangles etc. https://www.konzuk.com/home Oh ya, nicely nice that coat is awesome. The Patagonia complements it well too. Anything on the market like that attachment??

Humperdink

Reaction score
To aeglus: Try Damyang (담양) in South Jolla. The place is known for its bamboo forests, the large Sequoia-lined roads, and excellent food. There are a couple interesting visits in the area - some small Buddhist temples, and the So Swae-won (소쇄원), which was the cultural retreat for an influential Yangban politician and writer. Almost all Koreans know the area, because it's been on tv so much. And like with all things in Korea, go in with small expectations, and you'll be presently surprised. http://www.soswaewon.co.kr/

Suicmez

Reaction score
The jeans are the worst part of cocks' fit...but everyone seems to be missing that nothing else is cohesive at all. Black blazer with white piping, red polo shirt
ffffuuuu.gif
, tight blue jeans and all velcro white sneakers...if the colours were different and the jeans were looser, this could have been decent. Wear a dress shirt under the blazer next time, make the colour something simple like white or blue. Jeans should be grey or black, shoes should be more streamlined for a fit like that (ie laces, not velcro).

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Different camera angle of pretty much same old crap. Not sure if this is the right thread, looks like like the snowman thread for angry people
redface.gif

tumblr_lez44u03nN1qcq3abo1_400.jpg

Prepping for a short trip through Jeolla-do, so Korea people tell me nice places to visit or food to eat in the area!

What kind of boots are those, Aeglus?

They work pretty well with the DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads