• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samurai lovers

beautiful_FrEaK

Reaction score
There you go:
main_img.jpg
unfortunately the rise measurements aren't posted at Samurai's page. But you could check the old measurements from BiG

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beautiful_FrEaK
they just released it again
announced in november...I'll give you some links

hey bf, you went with a size 33 in the 0500 cut right? is that what you recommend in that cut?

beautiful_FrEaK

Reaction score
no not in my current state...I've sold the size 33 some days ago and I'm waiting for a size 34 from someone in Canada (BNWT, old arcs&tab).
So size 34 is the better size for me

and I'm getting a S0510XX 15oz with old arcs&tab from Japan these days

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
no not in my current state...I've sold the size 33 some days ago and I'm waiting for a size 34 from someone in Canada (BNWT, old arcs&tab).
So size 34 is the better size for me

and I'm getting a S0510XX 15oz with old arcs&tab from Japan these days

was the fit to tight? i thought the fit looked okay in your fit pic and what not.

beautiful_FrEaK

Reaction score
I think they were kinda tight and they haven'd been washed in the machine yet...so there was definately serious shrinkage left. I'm better of with a size 34 in the long run

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think they were kinda tight and they haven'd been washed in the machine yet...so there was definately serious shrinkage left. I'm better of with a size 34 in the long run
okay cool. big has both sizes so im good i think ... i will let you know which size i end up with. btw, if your into l/w sweats you gotta try the warehouse set-in or freedom stuff. softer then my sda's and WAY softer then my br crew-sweats ... just an fyi if your into those.

beautiful_FrEaK

Reaction score
I'm quite happy with my SDA loopwheel sweater..it's just a little big on me so I'm thinking if I should go with a Buzz Rickson in the same size since they run a tad smaller. I'm not too keen to spend big money on sweater. I can justify it for my jeans and boots but then it kinda stops
smile.gif

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm quite happy with my SDA loopwheel sweater..it's just a little big on me so I'm thinking if I should go with a Buzz Rickson in the same size since they run a tad smaller.

I'm not too keen to spend big money on sweater. I can justify it for my jeans and boots but then it kinda stops
smile.gif

the warehouse and sda have the same price, at least within a couple dollars. the warehouse is cut better then my sda, especially in the chest area ... its a tad slimmer.

i have the same problem with my sda size l ... it fits great after a wash but stretches out a tad more then i would prefer. anyway, its something to look into if you want something in between.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
there you go. someone from Sufu

4560758507_b256f6752b_o.jpg

this fit is really growing on me. it looks like he sized up 1 but they really look great. thanks for the pic bf.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads