• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
Simply marvelous Spoozy.

Cheers, Man of Lint. Good to hear that there are some sf´ers out there not thinking i should
facepalm.gif
myself all the time.

Originally Posted by Threadbearer
Closeup-57.jpg

Yet again, i would have suggested a darker shirt. The tie is nice, as is the ps!

Originally Posted by Tibor
Spoozy I will send you a free custom made steel gray Art Facwett rabbit fedora made about 4 years ago for me if you like. Just pay for shipping. I think it would complete the look. Brim is 2 3/4 inches with a silver bound edge. Let me know if you want it.
wink.gif
smile.gif

Well, i guess i could handle that. What´s the shipping quote?
biggrin.gif

To all my constant critics: boys, that´s the outcome of sometimes taking it to the edges and beyond. See, as long as people are treating me like that, i won´t f*** change a single thing about my wardrobe. Come on, how do i deserve such courtesy? Why are people treating me like that, with such unbelievable generousity? That´s not the first time, i´ve been given so much support and love for what i am doing, i guess i can handle some not favouring my style.

Tibor, you just made my day.

Originally Posted by TRINI
There needs to be some kind of death match to decide who keeps the name.

highlander.jpg

Well, Spoo could change his nickname to "MasterSpoo" and mine could be altered to "SpoozApprentice".

Originally Posted by IST66
Thanks for the detailed comment!
I almost have understood all. I haven't understood only one thought.
Why you are convinced of that I want to look as the Italian?
laugh.gif

And why narrow jeans which are dressed by schoolboys, should dress men of 44 y.o?
bounce2.gif

Cheers!
Igor

Why the italian? Simple because of
- the double breasted jacket
- the shirt´s top two buttons undone
- Jeans and DB
- sleeeves being on the shorter side

I´m speaking of narrow jeans, not skinny ones. There´s no use in trying to dress like a school boy. But in order to get this "high class player"-look right, you need darker jeans and suede loafer / double monk,s sans socks
smile.gif

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
STRIPES Terrible light today in London, so back to sh!tty photos... -TTO

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TTO, love the hat. The suit looks great too. Interesting choice on the shirt and tie. You look fantastic!

kcc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
yfyf-2011-01-15-s-1.jpg

Love it, absolutely love it. Great style! Chan or La Vera?

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Thanks Dude, I feel I might be in for some stick for the pattern mixing...they're all pretty same-ish in scale, but they're all super bold so it works to my eye? The problem for me was down playing the buisnessy nature of the 'Banker-Stripe' suit?
Got a fair amount of positive feed back in real life so I'm not to bothered!
-TTO

IronRock

Reaction score
YFYF - Best dressed bloke on here in my opinion. Fantastic look. Would love to know which of your shoes you are wearing...

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TTO
^^Thanks Dude, I feel I might be in for some stick for the pattern mixing...they're all pretty same-ish in scale, but they're all super bold so it works to my eye? The problem for me was down playing the buisnessy nature of the 'Banker-Stripe' suit?
Got a fair amount of positive feed back in real life so I'm not to bothered!
-TTO

It's a pretty badass approach and something I've resolved to do more of when I'm feeling it. Only thing I would changer here is to do a different tie. Maybe something with a tonal stripe or thick diagonal stripe a la the kiton press pieces. I like the colors of what you've chosen but the horizontal stripes gives it a bit of a perpendicular or blocky feel. Pretty cool bold look nonetheless.

Originally Posted by IronRock
YFYF - Best dressed bloke on here in my opinion. Fantastic look.

+1

MarcInDentonTx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wsanford-shanghai
It's already Friday in Shanghai, so I thought I'd get a jump on the "Friday Stripes Challenge". This is my first "What are you wearing..." post. Please let me know what you think.

WS-WAYWT-01-14-11-Stripes.jpg

Love it... AND the tie.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Proof that, despite his stunning girlie friend, he swings both ways.

laugh.gif

It's reminiscent of a time where male on male contact like that was subtly rather than egregiously homosexual.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tibor
andrecm_nicholas-nick-LI_3553.jpg

Their eyes locked. He reached out his hand....and touched heaven. His skin was so soft to the touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics