• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Creepy Sartorial Images

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How bout this, Gucci down to the face...
lol8[1].gif
WTF-Gucci-Tattoo-On-Face.jpg

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PanuHorsmalahti-2_small.jpg

ndw

Reaction score

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZON_JR

Not really fair, neither the picture nor the guy are creepy. He's just unfortunate enough to be cursed with bad genes. And his suit doesn't look bad at all compared to what other high school kids wear.

Not everyone can be really really ridiculously good looking.
sly.gif

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by celery
Not really fair, neither the picture nor the guy are creepy. He's just unfortunate enough to be cursed with bad genes. And his suit doesn't look bad at all compared to what other high school kids wear.

Not everyone can be really really ridiculously good looking.
sly.gif

The hair and little beard really set off the look though. Get rid of those, and I don't think the picture gets posted here.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZON_JR

If I hold my hand over his head...he looks fine....

If I played paper doll and put a black hoodie and some jeans on him, he would look like your average awkward teenager who may very well do great things.

of course the whole thing becomes sorta creepy when you realize that this is not some high school kid's senior photo but the photo willingly posted onto the front page of a candidate for finish parliament.

That being said...some of his positions in a bad google translation are really not so bad though others are pretty short sighted or supported for goofy reasons.

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otc
If I hold my hand over his head...he looks fine....

If I played paper doll and put a black hoodie and some jeans on him, he would look like your average awkward teenager who may very well do great things.

of course the whole thing becomes sorta creepy when you realize that this is not some high school kid's senior photo but the photo willingly posted onto the front page of a candidate for finish parliament.

That being said...some of his positions in a bad google translation are really not so bad though others are pretty short sighted or supported for goofy reasons.

Okay, based on new information, he is creepy. Seriously though, with the backdrop and stiff pose it looked just like a high school 'picture day' photo. I wouldn't have guessed him to be more than 16-17 years old.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads