• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I know is I hate canadian buyers. Expect me to front all the shipping costs, and even ask for express lmao.

**** canucks

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's the usual.

item cost: $400

"hey i'll offer you 150 shipped to namibia overnight express mail deal? invoice me ASAP"

then when you blow that **** off its like "HELLOoO? do we have a DEAL invoice me i am rEADY"

then when you finally swallow your pride and decided TO ship to namibia for peanuts, you invoice and they don't pay

AIEEEEEEE. that's when i have a DLester's avatar moment.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmaooa @ namibia

wouldn't it be more likely that you get an email saying they are a prince with millions of dollars that he needs to transfer to a US bank account, and that he will repay you in thousands of conflict diamonds?

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
lmaooa @ namibia

wouldn't it be more likely that you get an email saying they are a prince with millions of dollars that he needs to transfer to a US bank account, and that he will repay you in thousands of conflict diamonds?

LL Bean is huge in namibia

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was this your buyer?

nigerian_email.jpg

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im pretty and you know it...
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
I'm doing a shitload of work and I am sick of it so entertain me. Pic related; it's me:
racist!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
god all black looks ******* awful but red knit cap with all black looks worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads