• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

d-nice

Reaction score
has anyone seen these Neil Barrett boots in person?

Neilbarretfw10s7.jpg

jfclarky

Reaction score
Barney's had them about a year ago. I bought a pair but they started t0 really hurt my feet. Sold them to my brother for a profit.

ranker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jfclarky
Barney's had them about a year ago. I bought a pair but they started t0 really hurt my feet. Sold them to my brother for a profit.

What was it that caused them to hurt? Also, how do these shoes run, or CP's for the matter. I was told they run narrow. I'm typically a US8 or 41EU. Should I size up? size down? or stay the same?

jfclarky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by YuppieSkuppie
That's cold!

it is what it is, plus my brother is an @$$hole to me so i don't really care.

The top of the shoe wore funny on my foot and it bent where my toes were an it made it very uncomfortable to wear or walk in. I tried wearing thicker socks but then though why the hell should be wearing thicker socks. I would suggest you size down a full size the run very big.

I have very narrow feet and they fit fine width size and they looked great with a pair of nudies but they really did hurt my feet.

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ranker
What was it that caused them to hurt? Also, how do these shoes run, or CP's for the matter. I was told they run narrow. I'm typically a US8 or 41EU. Should I size up? size down? or stay the same?
You might want to get size 40. I have a pair of CP canvas boots that seem like a similar design. I'm normally an 8.5 and they're 41 and there's a bit of extra toe room. Best idea is to email the store imo

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Burra
I might need some help with these:

weinbrennerroofer.jpg
[/IMG]

I like the look of the lace to toe, but I am concerned that they will be very stiff and rigid for everyday wear.

Has anyone got a pair of Thorogood Roofers and could comment on how they wear? Or better yet, any pictures of their own?

I'll help you douse them in diesel fuel, but it's up to you to throw the match on them. I refuse to be a total enabler.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads