• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Audi TT gay?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
**** cars: TT SLK (AMG does not help its case any, sadly) Miata New Beetle, +100pts if Cabriolet Mini Cooper, especially if heavily optioned and accessorized Scion tC, borderline **** Peugeot 207CC, very gay BMW 1-series Cabriolet Jeep Wrangler for macho brokeback mountain ****/overcompensating closeted **** Lifted trucks, same Any FWD 'sport compact' with neon lights add more?
You forgot Smartcars! I saw one with chrome spinners on it last week
facepalm.gif
I don't think the SLK, Scion or Jeep belong on that list. I noticed you mentioned Peugeot which suggests you're in europe - maybe it's a cultural thing. To the OP - once or twice I wondered about the Audi TT myself, the white thing seals it. Make it gray!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nah, I live in Asia - tons of 'gay' cars here actually. Google a pic of the 206CC/207CC and you will see why.

I remembered the Smart after I wrote that. Also, the CLK Cabriolet was pretty gay. I remember I had to go to some job training with this screechy-voiced Filipino guy who kept on talking about his/or his bf's Mercedes cab and the Kennedys or something.

The new E-class cab is very gay too, I like that car a lot actually. It seems like a ton of car for some reason.

Kyoung05

Reaction score
Nah, I live in Asia - tons of 'gay' cars here actually. Google a pic of the 206CC/207CC and you will see why.

I remembered the Smart after I wrote that. Also, the CLK Cabriolet was pretty gay. I remember I had to go to some job training with this screechy-voiced Filipino guy who kept on talking about his/or his bf's Mercedes cab and the Kennedys or something.

The new E-class cab is very gay too, I like that car a lot actually. It seems like a ton of car for some reason.

Basically, the convertible version of any car that wasn't designed from the ground up as a convertible is probably gay (not sure if a Sebring was designed as a convertible, but regardless, it is also gay). Also, if it's a supposed to be a small, sporty car, it had better come with a goddamn manual transmission, or else, that too, is gay. And no, an AMG badge doesn't make anything less gay.

Jarandas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc
TT is a mid-life crisis or chicks car.

miata is a mid-life crisis car.

I´m 34... I guess the mid life crisis came up a bit earlier...
smile.gif

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when you say miata i hope your not including the mx-5.
that car is the ****.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
when you say miata i hope your not including the mx-5.
that car is the ****.

MX-5 = Miata.

World's gayest car.

Mercedes SLK close second.

Audi TT is third.

Jarandas

Reaction score
It seems like people are divided about the "gayness" of the Audi TT, but the opinions about the Miata (MX5) are clear:

saidba

Reaction score
Don't really understand how a car can be gay...but if forced to answer your question, no its not.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah this just screams ******
sarcasm.gif
If anyone thinks the MX5 is gay, than they dont know **** about cars. Especially sports cars.
Mazda_MX_5_Drift_by_BramDC.jpg

Jarandas

Reaction score
OK, in that case the Miata screams TEEN!

Perpetuus

Reaction score
The gray one looks better than the others.

White is one of those iffy colors, some cars look decent (aka not ****) in white, while others become flamboyant.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
**** cars:

TT
SLK (AMG does not help its case any, sadly)
Miata
New Beetle, +100pts if Cabriolet
Mini Cooper, especially if heavily optioned and accessorized
Scion tC, borderline ****
Peugeot 207CC, very gay
BMW 1-series Cabriolet
Jeep Wrangler for macho brokeback mountain ****/overcompensating closeted ****
Lifted trucks, same
Any FWD 'sport compact' with neon lights

add more?

You are genius. I couldn't have put the gay list any better. Maybe Volkswagen EOS.

Also, do you guys remember that guy that was super proud to be driving his 'Eco Boost' Lincoln mks and who kept quoting those motortrend tests where it "best" the Jag XF?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics