• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Audi TT gay?

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc
TT is a mid-life crisis or chicks car. miata is a mid-life crisis car.
Nope, bought my midlife crisis car last year. 335. TT is not gay, not that anything's wrong with that! It's small and inconvenient.

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by catside
Nope, bought my midlife crisis car last year. 335. TT is not gay, not that anything's wrong with that! It's small and inconvenient.

There's more 3 series in socal than taxi.

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc
There's more 3 series in socal than taxi.

It is a function of income. I used to drive a Skoda when I was young. If only you have ever driven that thing
laugh.gif
335 is beyond my affordability level and it is an unnecessarily powerful twin turbo. Everybody's midlife crisis to his own I guess
confused.gif

Jarandas

Reaction score
I took the TT to its first inspection last wednesday, and while I was waiting, I sat on an A5 that was in the showroom... it looks great and it oozes quality, but I think it´s for an older driver... as I wrote a few posts before, I think I would have the TT painted in a different color. I´ve read somewhere that Audi is planning to stop producing the TT in a few years time, and replace it for a smaller version of the R8, maybe naming it as R4. It is not clear how is it going to look like, here are a few concepts, I prefer the first one, as it looks similar to the R8 (on the bottom picture), but the one on the right is nice too:

OakCliff

Reaction score
TT is a nice car. The color makes a difference, but the new body style looks more like a porsche and doesn't have the weird look of the original TT (which looked like an elongated beetle).

MikkoN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by OakCliff
TT is a nice car. The color makes a difference, but the new body style looks more like a porsche and doesn't have the weird look of the original TT (which looked like an elongated beetle).
And it is gay as hell.

suzuka

Reaction score
TT is definitely a girls' car or for gay guys

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr
Umm S2000
let's be honest here and say that no more guys who like the fudge than who do not drive any of these cars in more frequency than any other car on the road; in the S2000's case, it does not discriminate based on sexuality when it comes to owning its drivers with lift throttle oversteer.
redface.gif

Pat

Reaction score
the dude who stole my 09 white tt s-line two days ago must not have thought it was too gay...

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^sorry to hear this. I've had a car stolen before, and know how terrible it is to have it happen.

Benzito

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
Yeah this just screams ******
sarcasm.gif
If anyone thinks the MX5 is gay, than they dont know **** about cars. Especially sports cars.
Mazda_MX_5_Drift_by_BramDC.jpg

This just looks like a gay guy whose still in the closet, plays football, marries the prom queen, has kids, and then twenty years later decides they can't hide it anymore and announces they're gay. We're talking cars, still?

Jarandas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pat
the dude who stole my 09 white tt s-line two days ago must not have thought it was too gay...

Sorry to hear that... since the car was almost new, you´re going to be able to buy a new one with the insurance money, aren´t you?

Jarandas

Reaction score
One more thing... I don´t care anymore about the "gayness" of my TT!

It´s fast, fast enough to get sent to jail... has a great sound and very stable at high speeds.

Its size is the best if you live in a Southern European city (think about Naples or Rome and you get the picture) and it holds its value pretty well.

I am going to keep it for a while, I´m starting to fall in love with it... am I car-bisexual?

rimshot.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads