• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Audi TT gay?

Pat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jarandas
Sorry to hear that... since the car was almost new, you´re going to be able to buy a new one with the insurance money, aren´t you?

hopefully, insurance is going to give it 2-3 weeks to see if the car turns up. they said they cant tell me how much they will give me until the car is officially deemed a loss.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Benzito
This just looks like a gay guy whose still in the closet, plays football, marries the prom queen, has kids, and then twenty years later decides they can't hide it anymore and announces they're gay.

We're talking cars, still?

all that from a drifting mx-5
laugh.gif

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
Yeah this just screams ******
sarcasm.gif

If anyone thinks the MX5 is gay, than they dont know **** about cars.
Especially sports cars.

Mazda_MX_5_Drift_by_BramDC.jpg

This just screams massively overcompensation for repressed homosexuality.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
let's be honest here and say that no more guys who like the fudge than who do not drive any of these cars in more frequency than any other car on the road; in the S2000's case, it does not discriminate based on sexuality when it comes to owning its drivers with lift throttle oversteer.
redface.gif

What the **** are you talking about? You defs gay.

montyharding

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jarandas
Thank you all for sharing your opinion.

After some of your comments, I´m starting to think that color is the main issue with the car.

The more I drive it, the more I like it, so I´m not going to let a detail as the color to ruin it all.

I've considered a few colors, black, blue and dark grey:

Black is a great color, but I think it wipes some of the design details of the car...

Blue looks good too but I don´t think it matches, since I have the all black interior:

I think this one suits it better:

At best, metro.

But basically, gay.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The gayest car in the history of man is the first generation Z4. It looks like the "cockmobile" that the "Ambiguously Gay Duo" drove. It is literally a cock and balls on wheels. Every time I see one at a stoplight, I expect to see it perform a money shot of coolant through the grill.

The TT is butch in comparison.

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads