• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the Audi TT gay?

epb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pneumo
I wasn't aware cars had sexualities.
eh.gif

Some are designed with gender preferences/orietations in mind, some have it thrust upon them.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kruze
Old version gay, new version not so much.

Originally Posted by Reevolving
I think the white doesn't help.
If it was metallic or navy blue, it would give off a very different vibe.

^ This.

White in an Audi has been very over trendy for a while, and thus has a hairdresser vibe.

The same thing happened with the old TT, except it was silver - they are both everywhere.

Black or navy blue would be much better. If you like the car a lot though keep it - by all accounts the TT is so popular because it's a pretty great car.

In that rough price range (depending on the TT model) an older Cayman would be very superb. Just be sure to buy black or navy
smile.gif

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbz9206
black cars...always

+1. I can't see myself buying anything but black for my next car (my last 2 have been black as well). Navy blue comes second though.

Black looks superb with just a bit of detailing - a monthly good wax like Collinite 476 and the car looks twice as good as the same car in most other colours.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Fact: the gheys drive white cars, this is nothing new.

Jarandas

Reaction score
Thank you all for sharing your opinion.

After some of your comments, I´m starting to think that color is the main issue with the car.

The more I drive it, the more I like it, so I´m not going to let a detail as the color to ruin it all.

I've considered a few colors, black, blue and dark grey:

Black is a great color, but I think it wipes some of the design details of the car...

Blue looks good too but I don´t think it matches, since I have the all black interior:

I think this one suits it better:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
here, an American tip: increase the volume of your mufflers by at least 30dB (60 if you dare), and you will just rake women in, they will hear the batcall and come running to 9" penis.

Jarandas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
here, an American tip: increase the volume of your mufflers by at least 30dB (60 if you dare), and you will just rake women in, they will hear the batcall and come running to 9" penis.

lol8[1].gif

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a base TT and a base Lotus Exige. The Exige barely makes his cars as a whole straight. That's what you're dealing with here.

Caesar Augustus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Watch what it does at stoplights. If you see it flirt with a VW Cabriolet, it is straight. If you see it come on to a Hummer, it is gay.

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
rotflmao.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads