• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

racknac

Reaction score
those cardigans are really nice, definitely tell they are luxe. However, I'm just not feeling any shawl cardigans at all... where are the pics of the v-necks!?

nycxandy

Reaction score
I've been following this thread for a while now and have decided to finally make my first ever SF post. I'm really interested in the sweater that will soon be released. Regarding the sizing, is there a difference between the XS and S? Thanks!

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Oh, sorry, they're $325 each. I adjusted the initial post.
ffffuuuu.gif
Gahhhhh. Those are beautiful cardigans, though. Any discount for military members, students, or just generally nice guys?
laugh.gif

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
heavens to betsy! that is INSANO! i can't wait to pick one up! c'mon paycheck. also what's the deal with the vanson motorcycle waxwear jacket?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
those cardigans are really nice, definitely tell they are luxe. However, I'm just not feeling any shawl cardigans at all... where are the pics of the v-necks!?

Oh man, it's probably going to be next week for studio shots. We're strapped over here. I'll see if I can do some outdoor snaps today though.

Originally Posted by nycxandy
I've been following this thread for a while now and have decided to finally make my first ever SF post. I'm really interested in the sweater that will soon be released. Regarding the sizing, is there a difference between the XS and S? Thanks!

Not really. The knit is so thick that most customers could take either size. We had an XS shirt customer try on the 36, and the fit was great, so I didn't make a smaller size than that. I'm confident that it will work.

Originally Posted by racknac
any chance you will restock the navy rivet chinos in 32?

Sure, we try to keep Navy in stock as much as possible. It looks like 32 is the only size that's sold out.

It's crazy. 32 is overwhelmingly the most popular size in these. I mean, it's typically a very popular size, but with the Rivet Chino, it's like 40% of the sales. I made a ton of them this time around. I'll check to see if we have any others, but if not, they'll be about 6 weeks out.

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot
heavens to betsy! that is INSANO! i can't wait to pick one up! c'mon paycheck. also what's the deal with the vanson motorcycle waxwear jacket?

Awesome - glad that you like them. Vanson jackets in Black and Olive are expected in the next 2-3 weeks. We've still got about 6 units of Black remaining for preorder, and actually every size except XL.
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...t-Waxed/Detail

Originally Posted by JustinW
Did I an update on the Fred Perry stuff or is that still in the pipeline?

Oh man, I'm sorry about that. We're busted for time and the FP stuff keeps getting pushed back. I'll get it up soon!

racknac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Oh man, it's probably going to be next week for studio shots. We're strapped over here. I'll see if I can do some outdoor snaps today though.

Sure, we try to keep Navy in stock as much as possible. It looks like 32 is the only size that's sold out.

It's crazy. 32 is overwhelmingly the most popular size in these. I mean, it's typically a very popular size, but with the Rivet Chino, it's like 40% of the sales. I made a ton of them this time around. I'll check to see if we have any others, but if not, they'll be about 6 weeks out.
[n!

Totally understand, looking forward to seeing pics. For the navy chinos hold a pair for me if you find a size 32!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heads up: I have a pair of British Khaki Rivet Chino's for sale in B&S. Worn twice, washed twice, in perfect condition.

I'm selling them only because I bought the same pair a size down.

They are size 30. Just got my 29's.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=201886

racknac

Reaction score
Just got my gunmetal rivet chinos and gant rugger old loom shirt. I LOVE the chinos, color is awesome and the fit is perfect. I need to hurry and wash them so I can get them hemmed.

Gant rugger old loom shirt... right now I feel meh about it. It seems slightly tighter than my other Gant rugger shirt... We'll see how it goes with this one, maybe I just got fat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads