Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dougie

dougie Senior member

awesome, this would be much more convenient to get to via the F train rather than having to trek all the way to brooklyn

The Bergen stop on the F is like 3 blocks from the Epaulet mothership, though. C'mon, Brooklyn ain't so bad.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Are the ones coming in 2-3 weeks just olive and black of the motorcycle you have on preorder already, or a different jacket entirely?

The same thing - it's our custom "Triton" shape in black and dark olive.

Just got my Rivet Chinos in (and I'm glad because I think I took the last of the size 28s for the Khaki) and I love them! I returned two of my J-Crew urban slim fit chinos that I recently purchased to get this and it was 100% worth it. They even smelled good! Oh, and that little personal note was a pleasant surprise, thanks [​IMG]

Thanks! Really glad that you dig them.

Received the Rivet Chinos this Tuesday. Top marks all around. I couldn't be happier.

Question:

You Nau Vice Blazers are listed as a 'charcoal' colorway. Is that the same as Nau's 'caviar'??? Thanks!

Thanks for your order! And yes, our "Charcoal" is the same exact thing as Nau's "caviar." I thought that charcoal was more apt - as their winter jackets which they call "caviar" look more black than grey. This pieces is definitely dark charcoal grey.

The Bergen stop on the F is like 3 blocks from the Epaulet mothership, though. C'mon, Brooklyn ain't so bad.

That Brooklyn Bulls***, we on it!

Alright, and onto some new product. We've got a ridiculous amount of shirts coming for the Fall. More shirts than a shirt convention. Here's three new ones:

[​IMG]
    Cotton/Wool Blend Navy Check: $130

[​IMG]
    Solid Grey Japanese Flannel: $130

[​IMG]
    Purple Gingham Flannel (back for Fall '10, now with a buttondown collar!): $130

3. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Damn, that Navy & Cream Check cotton/wool shirt was insta-kop. Sorry to anyone else who wanted an XS (although I've missed this boat a couple times myself so I don't really feel that bad [​IMG]).

4. enigma77

enigma77 Senior member

That grey flannel is begging for a navy sweater.

5. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

I was really close to breaking my wallet out for the purple flannel and then realized I had the original hanging in my closet [​IMG] Anyway we can get more pix of this Staple collab?

6. racknac

racknac Senior member

Wore my gunmetal rivet chinos to work today. Now everyone thinks i'm some sick leg masturbater because I couldn't stop feeling my thighs.

Thank you Epaulet.

7. Epaulet

Damn, that Navy & Cream Check cotton/wool shirt was insta-kop. Sorry to anyone else who wanted an XS (although I've missed this boat a couple times myself so I don't really feel that bad [​IMG]).

Thank you sir! You're going to love this shirt - it's such a solid piece for SoCal Fall.

That grey flannel is begging for a navy sweater.

[​IMG]

I was really close to breaking my wallet out for the purple flannel and then realized I had the original hanging in my closet [​IMG]

Anyway we can get more pix of this Staple collab?

I wish that I could, I've been sworn to secrecy by Staple. But - believe me - these are going to be awesome. I've never seen a cotton fabric like this.

Wore my gunmetal rivet chinos to work today. Now everyone thinks i'm some sick leg masturbater because I couldn't stop feeling my thighs.

Thank you Epaulet.

Thank you! We actively work to increase the appearance of leg masturbation with all of our customers. Seems like we're doing our job!

We better not put out any Japanese Gunmetal Twill jockstraps, or things could get inappropriate.

8. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Screw it...I just won't eat next month. I'm getting one of those cardigans. [​IMG]

God I'm freakin' addicted to your store. Up to 4 shirts now, 2 pants, and will be getting the cardigan as soon as its available. My bank actually called me a week ago to make sure my debit card wasn't stolen because I've had so many online transactions to Brooklyn. [​IMG]

edit: Was also about to pull the trigger on a pair of gunmetal chinos until I saw that they're on backorder. [​IMG]

9. ihatelucy

ihatelucy Active Member

They look delicious.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  10. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

When will I be able to get my hands on the Staple Collab grey Chino's through Reedspace? Please keep me updated. These are a must-have.

11. nycxandy

nycxandy Senior member

Will there be a restock of the XS size for the blue chambray and blue pinpoint oxford?

12. Epaulet

Screw it...I just won't eat next month. I'm getting one of those cardigans. [​IMG]

God I'm freakin' addicted to your store. Up to 4 shirts now, 2 pants, and will be getting the cardigan as soon as its available. My bank actually called me a week ago to make sure my debit card wasn't stolen because I've had so many online transactions to Brooklyn. [​IMG]

edit: Was also about to pull the trigger on a pair of gunmetal chinos until I saw that they're on backorder. [​IMG]

Oh man, we must be kicking ass when the banks are flagging us for too many transactions [​IMG]

Thanks for all of your business, and I'm really thrilled that you're so pleased with everything!

The Gunmetal Chinos are on backorder just because I haven't been able to properly shoot them or get them online yet. But any inventory that you see on our site is in stock now - if you order we'll ship them immediately.

Are you going to put up pics of the gunmetal chinos on your site (hopefully fit pics)? They look delicious.

Hopefully next week. The fit is identical to the other colors, and the color is a straight ahead medium-dark grey. It's been a huge hit in the store.

When will I be able to get my hands on the Staple Collab grey Chino's through Reedspace? Please keep me updated. These are a must-have.

Awesome - really glad that you like it! Staple's colorway will be grey/purple, ours will be dark olive / taupe. Both of them will be available in mid-October. You'll be able to buy Staple's chino through reedspace.com online.

Will there be a restock of the XS size for the blue chambray and blue pinpoint oxford?

Yes on the pinpoint oxford. I'm expecting it next week. Will post up once they arrive.

13. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Dizam son, you're on fire!

14. dougie

dougie Senior member

Yep, I saw them in the store yesterday and grabbed one before they even put tags on them. Killer.

15. racknac

racknac Senior member

one thing you should add to your site is a "wait list" or e-mail notification for sizes that are out of stock.