• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunelly
hmm just got a 25% off in a little card
use as often as i want until october 11th

I did too

it's only for use in-store though

but it does work on sale merch

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious, did you get that 25% off card along with your catalog, or did they send it separately? I have a pretty big purchase I'd like to make at J. Crew and 25% off, or even 20% off, would help a ton.

ceekay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunelly
hmm just got a 25% off in a little card
use as often as i want until october 11th

aw yea reusable!
bounce2.gif

i just made a bunch of returns that i needed straightend out so now i can rebuy the stuff 25 % off.. i just got 3 pairs of paints tailored- for free.. a funky pair of pants replaced.. -for free.. then a $65 heathered gingham shirt- almost free (29 bux).. now this unlimited 25% off.. thank you Jake Rew.

yesterday i was flying over there enraged bc they messed up my order that was delivered yesterday. last night i was super souped up about how they solved my problem, and now today they tell me i can have all the stuff i want (i was literally about to buy the woodland jacket 2 days ago) for 25% off.. ahh!

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
I did too it's only for use in-store though but it does work on sale merch
just use the red phone to make orders for items not found instore damn u guys are lucky

innocentbystander

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
just use the red phone to make orders for items not found instore

damn u guys are lucky

The fine print says it can't be used for phone orders. Sucks because my local store doesn't have the size of the stuff I want.

Morgan

Reaction score
Is there any correlation between having a j.crew store credit card and getting 20% off coupons and 25% off cards? I spend thousands at j.crew every year but always turn down the store credit offer.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^That might be it, it would be an easy way to keep track of how much you spend so they could reward you. I was looking on some guys blog and J.Crew sent him a silver tie clip because he was a good customer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads