• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think I might just be too OCD to wear jeans that aren't tight everywhere
frown.gif
I even feel weird in sweats that 2nd makeup pic is priceless, you guys must have a ******* crazy sex life

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
dick don't fit without flares. hangs down to my calves bro edit: sometimes bees fly up there and it causes issues
It's largely the flares but also the wash looks whack and the denim just looks mall-brand level dead and lifeless. Surely someone makes good jeans in a cut you can get behind. I probably still won't like them but even still.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
b-b-but it's cone mills!
frown.gif

Despite what your SA may have told you, that still doesn't make it cool.

Actually I don't have a problem with ur fit at all. I don't really understand if that outerwear piece is a blazer or a vest type thing.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a noob who totally doesn't get asobu's aesthetic, his last fit looked great.

KVC, what the hell, you're pouring all this money into your clothes; you gotta change up your haircut. When mine grows that long (and it does, no hate), I feel bad going outdoors.

Originally Posted by sq4you
why do you think I wrote that? all my knowledge comes from my SA apparently.

Yeah, this, and did noone realize that he said "misaccurate" after xenox on purpose? SQ you may be an e-douche, but you def don't seem totally ignorant/marsupialed.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IDK, I've always had longer hair, I can't imagine having short hair, but lately I have been wanting to see what it'd be like. My hair like that is actually much shorter compared to how it used to be a year ago and beyond that
I've never got a haircut that I really loved and I've tried many places both very expensive ($30+) and very cheap ($10)

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
the purple tiger print thing? it's just a short sleeve button up left open
oops. i was still referring to this (which i only realized now was like 10 pages back):
44331_423417602885_500232885_5039250_7885448_n.jpg
Originally Posted by Brothersport
Yeah, this, and did noone realize that he said "misaccurate" after xenox on purpose?
haha. there were actually other "nuggets" in that post as well
devil.gif
Originally Posted by Brothersport
SQ you may be an e-douche, but you def don't seem totally ignorant/marsupialed.
why are my favorite members the ones who seem to realize this? bows1, brothersport, dlester, uncontrol, synthese, jet to name a few. btw brothersport. ur one post away from 1000. you should save it for something big. like a monster WAYWT post.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pete and Fujian are the only ones not setting street wear back

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
ahh got it. that jacket must be really thin to be able to roll it up past your elbows like that. it looks like it could be made out of flesh

123abc123

Reaction score
All right guys, can't wait to hear the **** storm. Hope you like it.

Day 1:
LV sunglasses, alexander mcqueen shirt, Nixon 51-30 watch, Hugo Boss jeans, gucci black high tops.

waywt.png

Day 2:
American Apparel T- shirt, Nixon 51-30 watch, Naked and Famous jeans, Prada shoes.

What%20Are%20You%20Wearing%20Today.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads